- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Washburn WD100DL Dreadnought Mahogany Acoustic Guitar
Transparent Wine Red
- Write a Review
- #H71608 000003000 H71608000003000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Washburn WD100DL is a steel string acoustic guitar that features a mahogany top and dreadnought size, making it ideal for both practice and perfo...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Excellent value with warm tone and strong volume.
The Washburn WD100DL is a steel string acoustic guitar that features a mahogany top and dreadnought size, making it ideal for both practice and performance.
Mahogany is dark-colored wood that, when used as a guitar soundboard, creates a warm, full tone with a character all its own. The WD100DL also features mahogany back and sides that further help to balance out the powerful low- and high-end inherent to the dreadnought body shape. The result is a sound that's both pleasing and loud enough to be heard in small venue without amplification.
The Washburn WD100DL has a full-length 25-1/2" mahogany neck with a rosewood fretboard. Other appointments include a rosewood bridge, vintage style headstock, die-cast tuners, and a gig bag.
*Note: Restock version does not have Washburn flower logo on headstock.
Body Type: Dreadnought
Body Wood: mahogany
Top wood: mahogany
Scale Length: 25.5"
Neck Joint: dovetail
Neck Wood: mahogany
Neck Shape: C
# frets: 20
Nut Width: 1.7" (43mm)
Fretboard Radius: 15.75" (400mm)
Hardware color: gold
Note: Restock version does not have Washburn flower logo on headstock
Includes gig bag
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.