Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
- Popular Brands
Amps & Effects
Keys & MIDI
- Audio Interfaces
- Recording Packages
- Audio Recorders
- Signal Processors
Woodrow Guitars NFL Northender Electric Guitar Atlanta Falconstrue true
- Applying is fast and easy!
- Status and credit amount on validation!
- Instant decisions so you can make your purchase now!
Get the Lease-to-Own program that helps you purchase the gear you need today
- No Credit Needed*
- 90-day Purchase Option*
Standard agreement offers 12 months to ownership. 90-day purchase options cost more than the retailerâs cash price (except 3-month option in CA). To purchase early call 877-898-1970
- Flexible Payments
The advertised service is lease-to-own or a rental- or lease-purchase agreement provided by Prog Leasing, LLC, or its affiliates. Acquiring ownership by leasing costs more than the retailerâs cash price. See lease for details. Leasing available on select items at participating locations only. Not available in MN, NJ, VT, WI, WY. *No Credit Needed â Progressive Leasing obtains information from credit bureaus. Not all applicants are approved. *The initial Payment (plus tax) is charged at lease signing. Remaining lease payments will be determined upon item selection. *90-day purchase option â Standard agreement offers 12 months to ownership. 90-day purchase options cost more than the retailerâs cash price (except 3-month option in CA). To purchase early call 877-898-1970
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
Style: Atlanta Falcons
Woodrow Guitars NFL Northender Electric Guitar Atlanta Falcons
Frequently bought together
- Free Shipping
- Flexible Financing
- Lowest Price
- Ships Internationally
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.