- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Yamaha A1R Cutaway Dreadnought Acoustic-Electric Guitar and Ukulele Package
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #L43069 000001000 L43069000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
This entry-level package gives you two fun instruments to master in one package, with a Yamaha A1R Cutaway Dreadnought and a Mitchell MU40 Soprano Uk...Click To Read More About This Product
Two easy-to-play instruments perfect for beginners to hone their skills on.
This entry-level package gives you two fun instruments to master in one package, with a Yamaha A1R Cutaway Dreadnought and a Mitchell MU40 Soprano Ukulele.
A1R Cutaway Dreadnought Aoustic-Electric Guitar
Part of Yamaha's A-Series line of Yamaha acoustic-electric guitars, the A1R Cutaway Dreadnought features a stunning, fresh look, amazing playability and the cutting-edge S.R.T. (Studio Response Technology) piezo/pickup. The A1R is designed for the modern player seeking a reliable, versatile workhorse that looks, feels and sounds amazing in all applications. A performance-level "bang-for-your-buck" guitar offering high-quality construction and materials, it features a solid Sitka spruce top, mahogany neck, rosewood back/sides, ebony bridge and a neck profile that is a thrill to play for hours on end.
Case sold separately.
Mitchell MU40 Soprano Ukulele
The easy-playing Mitchell MU40 Soprano Ukulele puts fun in everyone's hands. The MU40 is designed around a bound Lindenwood body for exceptional sound and outstanding looks, and a bound fingerboard for comfortable playability. Features include classic, open-key tuning machines. Plus, the included instructional booklet allows beginners to start playing right out of the box. As you can see, this MU40 has a gorgeous finish. Case sold separately.
Get started today on your musical career. Order now.
- Body type: Dreadnought
- Cutaway: Single
- Top wood: Solid Sitka spruce
- Back & sides: Rosewood
- Bracing pattern: Scalloped
- Body finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Info not available
- Nut width: 1.69" (43 mm)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Neck wood: African mahogany 3-ply
- Scale length: 25.6"
- Number of frets: 20
- Neck finish: Matte
- Pickup/preamp: Yes
- Brand: Yamaha
- Configuration: Sidemounted preamp
- Preamp EQ: 3-band
- Feedback filter: No
- Tuner: Yes
- Headstock overlay: Info not available
- Tuning machines: Die-cast chrome
- Bridge: Ebony
- Saddle & nut: Tusq
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Pickup System
- Case: Sold separately
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: China
- Lindenwood top/back/sides
- White ABS binding (top/back)
- Bound fingerboard
- Open-gear vintage style tuners
- 14 frets open
- Case sold separately
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.