- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Yamaha APX Thinline 3/4 size Acoustic-Electic Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #J44653 000002000 J44653000002000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Yamaha's APXT2EW is a 3/4 size of one of the world's best-selling acoustic-electric guitar, APX500III. This fun, yet well-constructed compact guitar,...Click To Read More About This Product
Compact body and tropical tonewoods make this a real charmer for any player.
Yamaha's APXT2EW is a 3/4 size of one of the world's best-selling acoustic-electric guitar, APX500III. This fun, yet well-constructed compact guitar, makes for great company when you are on a road. The APXT2EW features the Yamaha original contact pickup and beautifully grained exotic wood top which gives it an upscale appearance.
Includes a gig bag.
- Body type: Concert/O
- Cutaway: Single
- Top wood: Mango veneer on meranti
- Back & sides: Tropical
- Bracing pattern: Scalloped
- Body finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Not specified
- Nut width: 1.69 in. (43 mm)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Neck wood: Nato
- Scale length: 22.87 in.
- Number of frets: 20
- Neck finish: Matte
- Pickup/preamp: Yes
- Brand: Yamaha
- Configuration: Undersaddle piezo
- Preamp EQ: 1-band
- Feedback filter: No
- Tuner: Yes
- Headstock overlay: None
- Tuning machines: Covered Chrome
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Saddle & nut: Urea
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Pickup System
- Case: Gig Bag
- Accessories: Hex Wrench 2 x AA Batteries
- Country of origin: China
Make this Yamaha yours. Order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.