- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Akai Professional Force Music Production System
- Write a Review
- L47631 000000000 L47631000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
You may decide to ditch your laptop for good after you get your hands on the Akai Professional Force standalone sampler and sequencer. But combined w...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A standalone music production and DJ performance system.
You may decide to ditch your laptop for good after you get your hands on the Akai Professional Force standalone sampler and sequencer. But combined with Ableton Live on your computer, Force becomes one of the most powerful music production systems available. On its own, you have command over powerful sampling capabilities (with real-time time stretching and pitch shifting), looping, four built-in synth engines, clip launching, step sequencing, and even DJ functionality. And Force is also ready to integrate with your favorite hardware, with CV/Gate and MIDI connectivity. Complete with over 10GB of sounds and the ability to import your own samples via USB, SD card, or even a SATA drive, the Akai Force is one of the most comprehensive standalone music production systems ever created.
True standalone sampling and sequencing
Force delivers a comprehensive DAW-like experience, complete with deep sampling and sequencing capabilities from the MPC series. Record your own samples and loops directly via the audio inputs, or import them via USB or SD card. You can even expand Force’s capacity with your own SATA drive. Real-time time stretch algorithms and auto bpm detection make syncing samples and loops fast and easy. You can even import multiple stems and sync them to the same bpm for instant mashups. With its highly playable 8 x 8 matrix, its vivid 7" multi-touch screen, and built-in synth engines, the Akai Force is a powerful tool whether you’re producing in your studio or performing onstage.
Four built-in synth engines from AIR Music Technology
Within Force are four impressive synth engines developed by AIR Music Technology. They offer deep editing capabilities, giving you access to everything from bass, leads, and plucks to pads, soundscapes, and effects. Play them in real time via the velocity-sensitive pads or an external MIDI controller, if you prefer. Or sequence them with the piano roll. Either way, you can apply the onboard arpeggiator at any time or switch over to Note mode to access intelligent chord, progression, and scale options.
Deep integration with Ableton Live
If you’re already producing music with Ableton Live DAW software, the Akai Force is the perfect addition to your workflow. Everything you do with Force in standalone mode can be saved as an Ableton Live Set and exported to Live for further production. And because it’s compatible with Ableton Link, you can connect Force to your wireless network and sync your project with any Ableton Link–compatible software or hardware, including Akai’s MPC series. On top of all that, Force is also a stellar controller for the drums, instruments, and clips within Ableton Live itself.
- Standalone—no computer required
- 8x8 clip-launch matrix with RGB LEDs
- 7"full-color capacitive multitouch display
- Mic / instrument / line inputs, 4 outputs
- MIDI In / Out / Thru
- 4 configurable CV/Gate outputs
- Remix, mash-Up, DJ and produce with 6 Track types for complete audio
- MIDI / CV sequencing and performance capability
- Performance Modes including 16-Pad Drums, Notes, Smart Scales, Chords & Progressions
- MPC Sample Editing
- Automatic BPM detection, real-time time-stretching and pitch-shifting
- 8 touch-sensitive knobs with graphical OLED displays
- 4 powerful, fully-editable synth engines
- 16GB of onboard storage (over 10 gigs of sound content included)
- Full-Size SD Card Slot & 2 USB 3.0 slots for thumb drives or MIDI controllers
- User-expandable 2.5" SATA drive connector (SSD or HDD)
Order today and double the pace and quality of your electronic music productions.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.