- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Akai Professional MPK Mini Play Keyboard Controller
- Write a Review
- L36275 000000000 L36275000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The ultra-portable MPK Mini Play is based on the world’s most popular midi controller—Akai Professional’s MPK Mini—but now it comes packed with 128 s...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
All-in-one, easy-to-use controller with “pro” features.
The ultra-portable MPK Mini Play is based on the world’s most popular midi controller—Akai Professional’s MPK Mini—but now it comes packed with 128 sounds and its own built-in speaker. Add in 8 backlit MPC drum pads, knobs for editing your sounds and a 4-way joystick for simple control, and you have all you need to take your music on-the-go. Powered by 3 “AA” batteries, the MPK Mini Play is built for hours of wireless fun. You can also connect to a computer via USB port for plug-and-play MIDI capability. Don’t want to disturb others or you want really big sound? Use the mini-audio output jack to connect headphones or any external speakers you want.
- Built-in sound module with over 128 different sounds
- 25 mini keys with arpeggiator
- 4-way joystick
- 8 red backlit drum pads (2 banks 16 total)
- 4 knobs edit sounds or send midi (2 banks 8 total)
- Battery powered using (3) AA batteries
Perform, produce, jam and learn anywhere your creativity takes you.
- - Intel Processor, 2GB RAM minimum
- - OS X 10.4.5 or later (OS X 10.7 or later recommended)
- - Multicore processor, 2GB RAM minimum
- - Windows 7 or later
- - ASIO driver supported soundcard recommended
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.