- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Behringer 902 Voltage Controlled Amplifier Eurorack Module
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L75577 000000000 L75577000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The first System 55, 35 and 15 synth modules came out in the early '70s and tended to be extremely expensive. They were mainly all discrete transisto...Click To Read More About This Product
Legendary analog VCA module for Eurorack.
The first System 55, 35 and 15 synth modules came out in the early '70s and tended to be extremely expensive. They were mainly all discrete transistor designs as op-amps at the time were very high cost. The discrete circuitry gave the modules a very distinctive sound and were used by artists like Keith Emerson, Stevie Wonder, Tangerine Dream and so many more, giving us some of the greatest records ever heard. Modular synths were a landmark development in electronic music and today, it’s about to get better.
902 Voltage controlled amplifier
Enter the Behringer 902 VOLTAGE CONTROLLED AMPLIFIER. An authentic reproduction of the circuitry from the “Modular 55, 35 and 15” series attenuators used by the world’s most famous pop, rock and jazz musicians. Now you can build your very own, unique synthesizer that can fit in a standard Eurorack case for a very affordable price. Mix and match with specific modules to customize your synth and complement the genre of music you play or go all out and have a room filled from floor to ceiling with modules that’ll fulfill any synth geek’s wildest dreams.
The 902 module features two signal inputs and two signal outputs that can be used to amplify two sources, either audio or control voltage, at the same time via a 3.5 mm connector. A rocker switch allows you to toggle between linear and logarithmic response modes while you can manually set the control voltage with the Fixed Control Voltage knob. Control inputs at the bottom of the module can accept control voltage signals from other modules to be change the amplification level.
Installing the 902 is simple as it was designed to fit into a standard Eurorack case. Just connect the power cables to the power supply and screw in the module using the included screws. This allows for the 902 to be mixed with other synth modules for a truly unique set up.
Complete Your Collection
Whether you’re just getting into modular synths or looking to complete your collection, the 902 VOLTAGE CONTROLLED AMPLIFIER module from Behringer is a great tool to have when creating amazing music.
- Vintage-sounding 902 VCA module from the ‘70s
- Authentic reproduction of the circuitry from the “Modular 55, 35 & 15” Series
- Artist roster includes world’s most famous pop, rock and jazz musicians
- Module features inverting & non inverting signal inputs & outputs which can be used simultaneously
- Amplification of both audio and CV signals
- Switchable between linear and logarithmic response
- CV inputs and 1 manual control for maximum flexibility
- Eurorack specs: 8 HP, 50 mA +12 V, 45 mA -12 V
- Designed and engineered in the U.K.
Get that legendary sound. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.