Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
904A Voltage Controlled Low Pass Filter Eurorack Modulefalse false
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.
Analog low-pass VCF module for Eurorack
Real-Time AccessThe 904A voltage-controlled low-pass filter module provides control of the resulting frequency and internal feedback with the fixed control voltage and the regeneration knob. A switch also allows users to command the frequency range by letting them decide which frequency band to operate in. This gives real-time access to all important parameters with one module.
Authentic Circuitry, Modern FlexibilityThis module belongs to a series from Behringer, bringing authentic reproductions of the circuitry from the modular 55, 35 and 15 series to the convenient Eurorack modular format. Since the 1970s, these synths have been used by some of the world’s most famous pop, rock and jazz musicians. Now, musicians can build their very own, unique synthesizer that can fit in a standard Eurorack case for a very affordable price. Mix and match specific modules to create a personal sound to complement any genre of music.
Eurorack ReadyInstalling the 904A voltage controlled low pass filter is simple, as it was designed to fit into a standard Eurorack case. Just connect the power cables to the power supply and mount the module using the included screws. This allows for the 904A to be mixed with other synth modules for a truly unique setup.
- Vintage-sounding 904A low-pass VCF module from the '70s in Eurorack format
- VCF features fixed control voltage (cutoff), range and regeneration (resonance) controls
- Audio in and out connectors plus three CV inputs for control of frequency
- Two controls and a switch give users real-time access to all important parameters
- From a series of modules that reproduce the System 55, 35 and 15 series synths
- Analog circuitry used on famous pop, rock and jazz records beginning in the 1970s
- Designed and engineered in the United Kingdom
An authentic addition to your Eurorack. Order now.
904A Voltage Controlled Low Pass Filter Eurorack Module Specifications:Eurorack requirements
- 8 HP
- 65 mA +12 V
- 50 mA -12 V
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.