Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
921B Oscillator Eurorack Modulefalse false
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.
Analog VCO synth module for Eurorack
Inputs and OutputsThe 921B oscillator features independent audio outs for each of the four waveforms which include sine, triangular, sawtooth and rectangular which can be patched out to different modules to unlock even more creative possibilities. A dedicated oscillator sync input and switch can be used to sync the 921B to a signal introduced into the "sync in" jack. Parallel link jacks allow the 921B to link to other 921Bs in the chain.
Authentic Circuitry, Modern FlexibilityThis module belongs to a series from Behringer, bringing authentic reproductions of the circuitry from the modular 55, 35 and 15 series to the Eurorack format. Since the 1970s, these synths have been used by some of the world’s most famous pop, rock and jazz musicians. Now, musicians can build their very own, unique synthesizer that can fit in a standard Eurorack case for a very affordable price. Mix and match specific modules to create a personal sound to complement any genre of music.
Eurorack ReadyInstalling the 921B oscillator is simple, as it was designed to fit into a standard Eurorack case. Just connect the power cables to the power supply and screw in the module using the included screws. This allows for the 921B to be mixed with other synth modules for a truly unique setup.
- Vintage-sounding 921B VCO module from the '70s in Eurorack format
- Controlled via the 921A oscillator drive module, or may be used as a free-running LFO
- Separate audio outs for each of the four waveforms: sine, triangular, sawtooth and rectangular
- Dedicated oscillator sync input and a switch for selecting either strong or weak sync
- Parallel link jacks for frequency and width connections to 921A and multiple 921B oscillators
- Frequency and width jacks can also be used as external I/O providing even more creative possibilities
- From a series of modules inspired by the System 55, 35 and 15 series synths
- Reproduces circuitry from famous pop, rock and jazz records beginning in the 1970s
- Designed and engineered in the United Kingdom
An authentic addition to your Eurorack. Order now.
921B Oscillator Eurorack Module Specifications:Eurorack requirements
- 8 HP
- 30 mA +12 V
- 45 mA -12 V
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.