- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Behringer CP35 Attenuators Eurorack Module
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L77501 000000000 L77501000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Behringer CP35 attenuators module features four passive attenuators with linked inputs and four separate outputs. Each attenuator knob can be use...Click To Read More About This Product
Eurorack-compatible synth module with analog attenuator and multiples
The Behringer CP35 attenuators module features four passive attenuators with linked inputs and four separate outputs. Each attenuator knob can be used to adjust the level of the input signal passively from zero to infinite to unity gain. Connecting a single signal to the first input will allow it to pass to all four outputs to have up to four variations of a single signal source. Having multiple inputs allows players to attenuate four separate signals and be more flexible with tone.
6-Volt Output VariationsAlong with the standard outputs, the CP35 also features 6-volt outputs. These outputs give a reference voltage of -6 Volts out of one pair and +6 Volts out of the other. Also included are two banks of 4-point multiple circuits for you to be able to route multiple copies of input signals to other modules. The CP35 can be a powerful addition to a modular synthesizer rig by allowing players to output multiple sources to multiple modules. This opens new dimensions to shape and sculpt sounds.
Authentic Circuitry, Modern FlexibilityThis module belongs to a series from Behringer, bringing authentic reproductions of the circuitry from the modular 55, 35 and 15 series to the Eurorack format. Since the 1970s, these synths have been used by some of the world’s most famous pop, rock and jazz musicians. Now, musicians can build their very own, unique synthesizer that can fit in a standard Eurorack case for a very affordable price. Mix and match specific modules to create a personal sound to complement any genre of music.
Eurorack ReadyInstalling the CP35 is simple, as it was designed to fit into a standard Eurorack case. Just connect the power cables to the power supply and screw in the module using the included screws. This allows for the CP35 to be mixed with other synth modules for a truly unique setup.
- Eurorack synth module with 4 passive attenuators with linked inputs
- From a series of modules inspired by the System 55, 35 and 15 series synths
- Reproduces sounds from famous pop, rock and jazz records beginning in the 1970s
- Fixed +/-6 Volt CV reference voltage with 2 linked outputs each
- Dual 4-socket multiples for splitting CV or audio signals to multiple destinations
- Designed and engineered in the United Kingdom
An authentic addition to your Eurorack. Order now.
- 21 HP
- 1 mA +12 V
- 1 mA -12 V
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.