- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Behringer CP3A-M Mixer Eurorack Module
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L76118 000000000 L76118000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Enter the Behringer CP3A-M Analog Mixer Module. An authentic reproduction of the circuitry from the “Modular 55, 35 and 15” series mixers used by the...Click To Read More About This Product
The analog mixer module you can build and expand on.
Enter the Behringer CP3A-M Analog Mixer Module. An authentic reproduction of the circuitry from the “Modular 55, 35 and 15” series mixers used by the world’s most famous pop, rock and jazz musicians. Now musicians can build their very own, unique, synthesizer that can fit in a standard Eurorack case for a very affordable price. Mix and match with specific modules to customize your synth and complement the genre of music you play or go all out and have a room filled from floor to ceiling with modules that’ll fulfill any synth geek’s wildest dreams.
The CP3A-M Module features 4 3.5 mm input channels each with its own input knob to allow users to adjust the volume of incoming signals. The module also comes with two pairs of outputs, one positive and one negative plus a passive Master Gain knob for overall control of the CP3A-M’s output volume. The transistor circuitry adds character to your mix.
MULTIPLY BY 4 Patching is the backbone of modular synths and that’s why we’ve included dual 4-point multiple circuits to act as a patchbay for users to be able to route 3 copies of any output signal to other modules. So you can have one signal go into a delay module then have another signal go into a step sequencer or other modules to create more intricate patches and hours and hours of fun.
- 4 3.5 mm input channels each with its own input knob to allow users to adjust the volume of incoming signals
- Two pairs of outputs, one positive and one negative
- A passive Master Gain knob for overall control of the CP3A-M’s output volume
- Transistor circuitry to add character to your mix
- Dual 4-point multiple circuits
Build your very own, unique, synthesizer. Order today.
- 30 mA +12V
- 30 mA -12V
- 0 mA 5V
- 35 mm deep
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.