Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 5 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Behringer DeepMind 12 True Analog Polyphonic Synthesizertrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
Behringer DeepMind 12 True Analog Polyphonic Synthesizer$828.00
- Free Shipping
- Top Rated
- Flexible Financing
- Lowest Price
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
12-voice polyphonic synth with 2 OSCs and LFOs per Voice, 3 ADSR generators, 32-step sequencer and more.
Classic Polyphonic Synthesizer
The inspired synthesizer tracks laid down in the 1970s and '80s are etched in the annals of progressive rock and pop music forever, making them truly classic in every sense of the word. DeepMind 12’s pure analog signal path with legendary IR3109-style VCFs, stereo VCAs, and 12-voice polyphony lets you recreate all that magic or design the powerful, original sounds that just might make you a legend in your own right.
Glorious 12-Note Polyphony
Playing chords and building textural soundscapes requires the ability to generate multiple notes or sounds simultaneously. While early analog synthesizers were either monophonic (only 1 note at a time), or somewhat limited in the number of sounds they could produce at the same time, the DeepMind 12 boosts your creativity with 12-note polyphony. Each voice has 2 oscillators, with OSC 1 generating sawtooth and square/pulse waveforms with pulse width modulation, and OSC 2 generates square/pulse waveforms with a unique tone modulation. With 24 oscillators at your disposal, a tremendous range of options becomes available including the following oscillator modes: Unison 12, 6, 4, 3, 2 Mono; Mono -2; Mono 4; Mono 6; Poly; Poly 6, and Poly 8. The addition of oscillator sync, oscillator drift and parameter drift allow the recreation of the much sought after warmth and movement found in vintage analog synthesizers, with greatly improved reliability and stability.
The FX Racks
Behringer included four simultaneous FX engines with over 33 world-class TC ELECTRONIC, MIDAS and KLARK TEKNIK algorithms – including Reverb, Chorus, Flanger, Phaser, Delay, Multiband Distortion, and many more. Custom-designed and physically modeled after some of the most iconic and sought-after processors, DeepMind 12’s FX were essentially "rebuilt" in the digital domain and put right at your fingertips. All effects run inside the low-latency environment of the DeepMind 12, ensuring flawless performance and flexible routing.
- Classic polyphonic synthesizer with 12 true analog voices for insanely fat and authentic sounds
- 4 simultaneous world-class TC Electronic and Klark Teknik FX with over 30 algorithms
- Flexible 8-channel modulation matrix with 19 sources and over 130 destinations including effects parameters
- 32-step control sequencer with adjustable slew rate and MIDI sync
- Full remote control via iPad/PC/Mac and selected Android App over USB, MIDI or built-in WiFi
Legendary analog tones, at a Behringer price point. Order DeepMind 12 today!
DeepMind 12 True Analog Polyphonic Synthesizer Specifications:Keyboard
- Number of keys: 49
- Key size: Full
- Aftertouch / Velocity: Both
- Polyphony (max): 12 voices
- VCO: 2
- VCF: 1
- Envelope Generator (EG): 3
- LFO: 2
- Mixer: Info not available
- Included presets: Info not available
- User preset slots: 1024
- Output: Stereo TRS
- MIDI Connectivity: MIDI In/Out/Thru
- Line input: Info not available
- USB Connectivity: Yes
- Headphone out: Yes
- Other: Info not available
- Sequencer: 32-step
- Arpeggiator: Yes
- Display: LCD
- Effects: Yes
- Pitch bend/Modulation: Both
- Width: 32.4 in.
- Height: 4.1 in.
- Depth: 10.1 in.
- Weight: 18.5 lb.
- Orders placed before 5 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.