- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Behringer DeepMind 12 True Analog Polyphonic Synthesizer
- Write a Review
- #J49219 002000000 J49219002000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
DeepMind 12 is a true analog, 12-voice polyphonic synthesizer that allows you to design virtually any sound you can imagine. Thanks to its four FX en...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
12-voice polyphonic synth with 2 OSCs and LFOs per Voice, 3 ADSR generators, 32-step sequencer and more.
- Behringer DeepMind 12 Launch - Leeds
- Behringer DeepMind 12 Patch Demonstration by JD73
- JD73 Plays The Behringer DeepMind 12 Synthesizer
- BEHRINGER Synth Vol 5
- BEHRINGER Synth Vol 10 ARP-SEQ
- BEHRINGER Synth Vol 7 VCF
- BEHRINGER Synth Vol 6 DCO
- BEHRINGER Synth Vol 9 ENV
- Behringer DeepMind 12 Patch Demonstration - Bank B
- Synths and Stuff with Deadmau5
DeepMind 12 is a true analog, 12-voice polyphonic synthesizer that allows you to design virtually any sound you can imagine. Thanks to its four FX engines, dual analog OSCs and LFOs per voice, three ADSR Generators, 8-Channel Modulation Matrix and onboard 32-Step Sequencer, DeepMind 12 gives you complete control over your soundscape. Plus, DeepMind 12 features comprehensive remote control via iPad/PC/Mac and selected Android apps over USB, MIDI or built-in Wi-Fi. This is the sound of the past, made for players and producers of today.
Classic Polyphonic Synthesizer
The inspired synthesizer tracks laid down in the 1970s and '80s are etched in the annals of progressive rock and pop music forever, making them truly classic in every sense of the word. DeepMind 12’s pure analog signal path with legendary IR3109-style VCFs, stereo VCAs, and 12-voice polyphony lets you recreate all that magic or design the powerful, original sounds that just might make you a legend in your own right.
Glorious 12-Note Polyphony
Playing chords and building textural soundscapes requires the ability to generate multiple notes or sounds simultaneously. While early analog synthesizers were either monophonic (only 1 note at a time), or somewhat limited in the number of sounds they could produce at the same time, the DeepMind 12 boosts your creativity with 12-note polyphony. Each voice has 2 oscillators, with OSC 1 generating sawtooth and square/pulse waveforms with pulse width modulation, and OSC 2 generates square/pulse waveforms with a unique tone modulation. With 24 oscillators at your disposal, a tremendous range of options becomes available including the following oscillator modes: Unison 12, 6, 4, 3, 2 Mono; Mono -2; Mono 4; Mono 6; Poly; Poly 6, and Poly 8. The addition of oscillator sync, oscillator drift and parameter drift allow the recreation of the much sought after warmth and movement found in vintage analog synthesizers, with greatly improved reliability and stability.
The FX Racks
Behringer included four simultaneous FX engines with over 33 world-class TC ELECTRONIC, MIDAS and KLARK TEKNIK algorithms – including Reverb, Chorus, Flanger, Phaser, Delay, Multiband Distortion, and many more. Custom-designed and physically modeled after some of the most iconic and sought-after processors, DeepMind 12’s FX were essentially "rebuilt" in the digital domain and put right at your fingertips. All effects run inside the low-latency environment of the DeepMind 12, ensuring flawless performance and flexible routing.
- Classic polyphonic synthesizer with 12 true analog voices for insanely fat and authentic sounds
- 4 simultaneous world-class TC Electronic and Klark Teknik FX with over 30 algorithms
- Flexible 8-channel modulation matrix with 19 sources and over 130 destinations including effects parameters
- 32-step control sequencer with adjustable slew rate and MIDI sync
- Full remote control via iPad/PC/Mac and selected Android App over USB, MIDI or built-in WiFi
Legendary analog tones, at a Behringer price point. Order DeepMind 12 today!
- Number of keys: 49
- Key size: Full
- Aftertouch / Velocity: Both
- Polyphony (max): 12 voices
- VCO: 2
- VCF: 1
- Envelope Generator (EG): 3
- LFO: 2
- Mixer: Info not available
- Included presets: Info not available
- User preset slots: 1024
- Output: Stereo TRS
- MIDI Connectivity: MIDI In/Out/Thru
- Line input: Info not available
- USB Connectivity: Yes
- Headphone out: Yes
- Other: Info not available
- Sequencer: 32-step
- Arpeggiator: Yes
- Display: LCD
- Effects: Yes
- Pitch bend/Modulation: Both
- Width: 32.4 in.
- Height: 4.1 in.
- Depth: 10.1 in.
- Weight: 18.5 lb.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.