- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Behringer FCB1010 MIDI Footcontroller
- Write a Review
- #182469 000000000 182469000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
If you've got a MIDI rig you need to tame, you'll find the Behringer FCB1010 MIDI Footcontroller indispensable. With 10 banks of 10 presets, you'll h...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Super-flexible MIDI controller.
If you've got a MIDI rig you need to tame, you'll find the Behringer FCB1010 MIDI Footcontroller indispensable. With 10 banks of 10 presets, you'll have plenty of storage space. Each preset can send 5 MIDI program change commands and 2 MIDI control commands simultaneously so you can configure an entire synth rack with one stomp.
2 expression pedals independently control any MIDI channel, controller number, and range. The footswitches can also be configured to send MIDI note numbers, perfect for tap-tempo functions. 2 programmable, relay-controlled footswitch jacks are great for switching guitar amp channels via MIDI.
- 10 banks of presets
- 2 expression pedals with freely assignable MIDI channel, controller number, and range
- Simultaneous transmission of five MIDI program change commands and two MIDI control commands per preset
- MIDI note-on commands for trigger and tap-tempo applications
- 2 programmable, relay-controlled switch jacks
- MIDI merge function allows for "soft through" and merging of controller and input data
Your rig's grown by leaps and bounds, so take a leap and escape your bounds - get the Behringer MIDI footcontroller today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.