Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Casio CDP-S350 88-Key Digital Piano Packagetrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
- Free Shipping
- Flexible Financing
- Lowest Price
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Digital piano with stand and bag.
Redesigned from the ground up, the CDP-S350 delivers terrific piano sound and feel, plus so much more. It includes a huge collection of amazing Tones and Rhythms plus songwriting tools to bring your music to life. A newly designed scaled hammer action keyboard with heavier key weighting in the lower register and lighter weighting in the upper octaves, just like a traditional grand piano, along with simulated ivory and ebony key surfaces.
More than 40% smaller than other brands' instruments, the CDP-S350 delivers piano authenticity in a slim unibody case that's barely larger than the keys themselves. Weighing only 24 lb. and capable of running on AA batteries, the CDP-S350 provides unprecedented levels of portability and convenience. There are 700 brilliant Tones to explore, including a stunning stereo concert grand piano. Use the pitch bend wheel to create gestures for various types of instruments. Bring in the band with a library of 200 auto-accompaniment Rhythms, which cover a whole world of musical styles. Use the 6-track MIDI recorder to capture your inspiration and save it to a USB drive.
Listen via the built-in stereo speaker system or practice quietly at any time with your favorite headphones. A bright, backlit LCD display and easy front-panel controls keep you in command. Download the free Chordana Play for Piano app, and connect via USB to your favorite iOS or Android device to make adjustments to your CDP-S350, as well as play your favorite MIDI files. The CDP-S350's USB port is class compliant, and can also connect to any Mac or PC with no drivers or installation needed. Includes power supply, music rest, and sustain pedal. Optional matching wooden CS-46 stand available separately.
- Scaled hammer action keys
- Simulated ivory and ebony key surfaces
- Up to 64 note polyphony with 700 built-in tones
- 6-track MIDI recorder with SD drive storage
- Backlit LCD display and easy front-panel controls
- Free Chordana Play for Piano app
- Connect via USB to your favorite iOS or Android device
A perfect practice piano for any room, order the CDP-S350 with stand and bag today.
CDP-S350 88-Key Digital Piano Package Specifications:Keyboard
- Number of keys: 88 Key
- Action: Scaled hammer action
- Key size: Full
- Aftertouch / Velocity: Velocity Sensitive
- Voices: 700
- Polyphony (max): 64
- Layers: Not specified
- Split: Not specified
- MIDI connectivity: USB
- Line output: Not specified
- Line input: Stereo mini
- USB Connectivity: Yes
- Headphone jacks: 1
- Pedal inputs: 1
- Storage type: Internal, external
- Expandability available: No
- Recording/Playback MIDI record
- Display: Backlit LCD
- Effects: Yes
- Width: 52 in.
- Height: 3.8 in.
- Depth: 9.1 in.
- Weight: 24.3 lb.
- Power adapter: Included
- Stand or bench included: Sold separately
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.