- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
CME WIDI X-8 Wireless MIDI Interface
- Product H68337
6-Month* financing available.
The CME WIDI X-8 is a wireless MIDI interface that lets you transmit and receive MIDI information up to 262' (80 m) in an unobstructed environment. D...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
The world's first duplex wireless MIDI system.
The CME WIDI X-8 is a wireless MIDI interface that lets you transmit and receive MIDI information up to 262' (80 m) in an unobstructed environment. Designed for low power consumption, high speed, and error correction abilities, WIDI X-8 features a built-in USB MIDI interface along with standard MIDI ports.
The CME WIDI X-8 can be powered by 2 'AA' size batteries (not included) or via USB bus, for the ultimate in portability.
Note: Two WIDI X-8's (or a CME controller with built-in WIDI) are required for full duplex operation.
- Operates on 2.4GHz ISM license-free band
- Duplex MIDI; simultaneous transmission (MIDI In/Out)
- High speed, (less than 3ms latency), powerful error correction, automatic note-off, and "online" detector
- Up to 64 radio channels for MIDI data transfer, which can be selected manually or automatically
- Manual switching for one-to-multi communication mode (auto finding and selecting)
- Flexible connection of MIDI and USB ports. Three modes (USB RF / MIDI RF / USB MIDI) can be selected
- Low power consumption; continuous operation for over 20 with 2 'AA' size batteries (not included)
- USB bus-power operation
- Plug-and Play USB MIDI on Windows XP and MAC OSX supporting hot plugging, no driver needed
Eliminate MIDI cable length surprises, streamline your setup, or record MIDI over longer distances without buying expensive cables. Order your WIDI X-8 today!
- Operation Frequency: 2.4GHz ISM band
- MIDI IN port: 1
- MIDI OUT port: 1
- USB port: 1
- Search button: Search for WIDI devices; switch to different WIDI devices; automatic synchronization between devices
- Power/Signal LED
- On/Off/Lock switch
- Powered by 2 x 'AA' size batteries (not included); USB bus power; or DC adapter (not included)
- Frequency mode setting selector and radio channel selector (DIP 1-8)