- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Cre8audio Chipz Dual OSC & LFO Module
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #L74320 000000000 L74320000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Chipz is a chiptune-inspired eurorack synth module that will take you back to the halcyon sounds of the ‘80s. Cre8audio started out the idea that Chi...Click To Read More About This Product
A dual VCO and dual LFO module for eurorack systems.
Chipz is a chiptune-inspired eurorack synth module that will take you back to the halcyon sounds of the ‘80s. Cre8audio started out the idea that Chipz would be a 3 oscillator synth that takes you to an alternate universe in which your old console isn't for playing video games but is a module in your eurorack-compatible system. Eventually, the idea evolved into something a bit higher resolution with a bunch more horsepower.
Cre8audio describe Chipz as ideal for those who speak “bleep blop”. They say that Chipz is “full of heaping piles of beeps, blops, and probably some other stuff too. It’s got a couple of voices and some wacky LFO junk, perfect for getting your body wobbling”. In technical terms, Chipz is a dual VCO and dual LFO module with each offering sine, triangle, saw, square and noise waveforms.
Create something new with this synth module. Order yours today.
- Width: 12hp
- Depth: 30mm
- chip1 - sine, triangle, saw, square, noise
- chip2 - sine, triangle, saw, square, noise
- LFO - sine, triangle, saw, square, noise
- 35mA power draw when running +12V rail
- 30mA power draw when running +5V rail
- 19mA power draw when running -12V
- 0-5V voltage range LFO output 1
- 0-5.8V voltage range LFO output 2
- chip1 - out 91 ~ 1.47K
- chip2 - out 91 ~ 1.47K
- lfo - out1 75.75m ~ 2
- lfo - out2 370m ~ 10
- Input voltage range of oscillators = 0-10V
- Minimum voltage required to set LFO trigger input high = 0.7 ~ 5V
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.