- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Cre8audio NiftyCASE Modular Synth Case
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #L74297 000000000 L74297000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Cre8audio NiftyCASE is a moderately sized euro rack case with huge possibilities. The NiftyCASE is a great place to start when building a stylish...Click To Read More About This Product
Build out a portable eurorack system with all the connections you require.
The Cre8audio NiftyCASE is a moderately sized euro rack case with huge possibilities. The NiftyCASE is a great place to start when building a stylish, portable eurorack system.
NiftyCASE is more than just a basic eurorack case. It provides all the power and connection possibilities you could ask for. NiftyCASE offers 2A of cumulative current via its +12v -12v and +5v power rails, ideal for all your modules.
Connecting your NiftyCASE to computers or MIDI devices is a breeze thanks to the built-in MIDI to CV conversion. NiftyCASE takes either DIN-MIDI from any DIN-MIDI device or USB-MIDI from your computer and turns it into eurorack compatible CV, gate, mod and clock signals. NiftyCASE’s DIN-MIDI thru lets you daisy-chain multiple NiftyCASES and easily integrate NiftyCASE with your MIDI equipment.
The NiftyCASE is the perfect size for a portable eurorack case since it's 84hp wide. NiftyCASE isn’t super tiny or super huge, making it easy to take with you.
Start building your eurorack system. Order your NiftyCASE today.
- USB-MIDI IN
- DIN-MIDI IN & THRU
- 2x cv/gate out
- Mod and clock outputs
- External PSU in
- 10 gang flying bus
- 12v 1500mA
- -12v 500mA
- +5v 500mA
- Usable case area: 84hp
- Internal depth: 55mm
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.