Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Analog Four Tabletop Synthesizerfalse false
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.
Four voice analog synthesizer for the modern age.
Not only a splendid sound making device, the Analog Four can also make other gear sing. Thanks to the CV/Gate and DIN sync outputs, legacy analog gear can be controlled in great detail. Sequencer features like arpeggiators and parameter locks will breathe new life in old equipment and make any modular synthesizer rig truly come alive.
The special performance mode gives direct access to user-defined parameters and direct pattern change makes it possible to change patterns at any sequencer step. The arpeggiator can be instantly toggled on or off for swirling melody lines. Improvising when playing live has never been this easy. The Analog Four was born for the stage.
New functionality with Overbridge
Overbridge is a new function that has been added to several Elektron analog instruments, including Analog Four. It unites your hardware and your software via a USB connection with unprecedented seamlessness and organizes your workflow into a simple, easy-to-use graphical interface that displays all of your Analog Four's parameters. Overbridge allows you to sync your Analog Four to your VST/AU-compatible DAW, enables bi-directional multi-track audio streaming, provides editing and automation mapping via the Overbridge plug-ins, and offers an organizational scheme for sounds and samples.
Design sounds using Overbridge' dedicated plug-in, or control parameters via the knobs on your Analog Four. Exploit the attributes of your Elektron sequencer within your DAW sequencer, tweak sounds on your Analog Four via the Overbridge GUI and transport them to live performances in the instrument. It's a whole new world of sound design, sequencing and production functionality that sets Elektron apart.
The effects section of the Analog Four has been constructed from the ground up and is a perfect match for the strong analog tones. Use the Wideshift Chorus, Saturator Delay and Supervoid Reverb for situating sounds in acid cathedrals, the deepest abysses and head-spinning rotating rooms or for simply adding a final, subtle, audio finish. They make things shine.
Dual filter force
Each synth voice features two separate analog filters. The 4-pole lowpass ladder filter and 2-pole multi-mode filter are incredible tools when shaping sounds. To add more sonic crunch, the filter section also contains a fully analog overdrive circuit. The saturation can range from gentle warming to total destruction. All bases are covered.
Total Sound Control
The critically acclaimed Elektron step sequencer gives unprecedented control over synth and FX parameters. Create patterns and songs with ease and use parameter locks to lock track parameters to specific values. It is even possible to change synth patches per sequencer step; an unbeatable method when creating expressive patterns. The dedicated track, of course featuring parameter locks, sending CV/Gate signals is perfect for sequencing external analog instruments.
The internal architecture opens up for extensive modulation possibilities. Each synth voice offers two assignable LFOs and envelopes, AM cross-modulation, oscillator sync and dedicated LFOs for both pulse width modulation and vibrato. The range of potential sounds is as wide as it possibly can get.
Sounds can of course be stored. Kits contain complete settings for all tracks, Sounds contain settings for the synth tracks. Save the best Kits and Sounds and create a collection of the most inspiring analog patches, ready to be recalled at all times. No tedious and time-consuming recreation of analog sounds is necessary. This machine is instant and direct.
All the ports necessary to incorporate the Analog Four in a modern studio are at hand. A headphone output, two main outputs, two external inputs, two dual CV/Gate outputs, a USB port and MIDI IN/OUT/THRU ports featuring DIN sync out means the Analog Four can communicate with everything from legacy instruments and modular synthesizers to computers. It is at home everywhere.
- Four voice analog synthesizer
- Brilliant effects section
- 4-Pole lowpass ladder filter
- 2-pole multi-mode filter
- Easily create patterns and songs with the step sequencer
- Extensive modulation possibilities
- Save Kits and Sounds and create a collection of your own unique patches
- Full connectivity, with the I/O necessary for modern studios
Music is more fun once you get your hands on it. Order Elektron hardware instruments today.
Analog Four Tabletop Synthesizer Specifications:The Sequencer
- 4 synth tracks
- 1 FX track
- 1 CV/Gate track
- 128 patterns
- Up to 64 step per pattern
- 128 Sounds
- 128 Kits
- 16 Songs
- 6— arpeggiators
- Individual track lengths
- Swing, slide and accent functions
- Track transpose
- Micro timing
- Parameter locks
- Live friendly Performance mode
- Sound-per-step change
- Instant Pattern, Kit and Sound reload
- Full real-time control
- Full MIDI support
- Wideshift Chorus
- Saturator Delay
- Supervoid Reverb
- Fully analog signal path
- 2— analog oscillators
- Variable waveshape on all waveforms
- Oscillator AM and Sync modes
- 2— sub-oscillators
- 1— noise generator
- 1— 4-pole analog lowpass ladder filter
- 1— 2-pole analog multi-mode filter
- 1— analog overdrive circuit
- Filter feedback
- 2— assignable LFOs
- 1— dedicated vibrato LFO
- 2— dedicated waveshape LFOs
- 1— amp envelope
- 2— assignable envelopes
- 2— dedicated LFO fade envelopes
- 1— dedicated noise fade envelope
- 1— dedicated vibrato envelope
- 1— dedicated autobend envelope
- 3— individual effect sends
- 122—32 pixel backlit LCD
- MIDI In/Out/Thru with DIN Sync Out
- 2 — 1/4? impedance balanced audio out jacks
- 2 — 1/4? audio in jacks
- 1 — 1/4? stereo headphone jack
- 2 — 1/4? dual CV/Gate outputs
- 48 kHz, 24-bit D/A and A/D converters
- Flash-EEPROM upgradable OS
- USB 2.0 port
- Headphones out level: +19dBu (55 ? )
- Main outputs level: +19dBu
- Output impedance: 440 ? unbalanced
- Input level: +19dBu maximum
- Audio input impedance: 9 k ?
- Digital S/N Ratio: 102dBFS (20-20.000Hz)
- Unit power consumption: 14 W typical, 24 W maximum.
- Recommended power supply: 12 V DC, >2 A
- Sturdy steel chassis
- Dimensions: W340—D176—H63mm (13.4—6.9—2.4?) (including, audio outputs, knobs and rubber feet)
- Weight: approximately 5.18lb.
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.