Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Analog Rytmfalse false
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.
8-voice drum computer.
New functionality with Overbridge
Overbridge is a new function that has been added to several Elektron analog instruments, including Analog Rytm. It unites your hardware and your software via a USB connection with unprecedented seamlessness and organizes your workflow into a simple, easy-to-use graphical interface that displays all of your Analog Rytm's parameters. Overbridge allows you to sync your Analog Rytm to your VST/AU-compatible DAW, enables bi-directional multi-track audio streaming, provides editing and automation mapping via the Overbridge plug-ins, and offers an organizational scheme for sounds and samples.
Design sounds using Overbridge' dedicated plug-in, or control parameters via the knobs on your Analog Rytm. Exploit the attributes of your Elektron sequencer within your DAW sequencer, tweak sounds on your Analog Rytm via the Overbridge GUI and transport them to live performances in the instrument. It's a whole new world of sound design, sequencing and production functionality that sets Elektron apart.
A more powerful drum machine
The Analog Rytm pushes the limit of what is possible to achieve with a single machine. The eight analog drum voices take advantage of several dedicated analog circuit designs, each of them fine-tuned for generating a distinct class of analog drum sounds. For ultimate percussive flexibility, every voice can also be spiced up with customizable samples. The perfect unity of analog drum sounds and samples simply goes beyond.
Beats with character
Plenty of tools are available for shaping the vibe of the beats. Affect every voice with its own analog multimode filter and analog overdrive circuit. To add shimmer and polish to the rhythms, the reverb and delay send FX will prove invaluable. And before the beats hit the sound system, the analog compressor and analog distortion of the master channel will ensure proper pump and grit. The sound of the Analog Rytm has no match.
The twelve back-lit, velocity and pressure sensitive drum pads offer beat smiths a quick and spontaneous way of creating rhythms. At the same time, the critically acclaimed Elektron step sequencer offers features like manipulating sounds on a per sequencer step basis. The combination of drum pads and step sequencing gives both instant results and the opportunity of detailed editing. The ultimate beat is just around the corner.
- 8 drum voices
- Specialized analog percussion sound generator
- Sample playback
- Analog multimode filter
- Analog overdrive
- 12 velocity & pressure sensitive pads
- Analog master compressor & distortion
- Reverb & Delay send FX
- World class Elektron step sequencer
- Chromatic, Performance, and Scene modes
- Performance oriented beat control
- Individual voice outputs
A quick, spontaneous way to make beats.
Analog Rytm Specifications:The Sequencer
- 12 drum tracks
- 1 FX track
- Up to 64 steps per pattern
- Individual track lengths
- Trig mute, accent, swing, slide functions
- Micro timing
- Parameter locks
- Chromatic mode
- Scene mode
- Performance mode
- Sound-per-step change
- Assignable Retrig
- Instant Pattern, Kit and Sound reload
- Full real-time control
- 128 Projects (+Drive)
- 128 Kits per Project
- 128 Patterns per Project
- 16 Songs per Project
- 4096 Sounds (+Drive Sound Library)
- 128 Sounds per Project
- 127 samples per Project
- 1 GB +Drive sample storage
- 127 factory samples
- Analog stereo distortion
- Analog stereo compressor
- Fully analog signal path
- 1— specialized analog percussion sound generator
- 1— sample playback engine
- 1— analog overdrive circuit
- 1— 2-pole analog multi-mode filter
- 1— panning VCA pair
- 1— filter envelope
- 1— amp envelope
- 2— individual effect sends
- 1— assignable LFO
- 1— dedicated LFO fade envelope
- 12 velocity, pressure sensitive, and backlit pads
- 122—32 pixel backlit LCD
- MIDI In/Out/Thru with DIN Sync Out
- 2 — 1/4³ impedance balanced main out jacks
- 4 — 1/4³ dual mono separate voice out jacks
- 1 — 1/4³ audio in stereo jack
- 1 — 1/4³ stereo headphone jack
- 48 kHz, 24-bit D/A and A/D converters
- Flash-EEPROM upgradable OS
- USB 2.0 port
- Headphones out level: +15 dBu (55 Î)
- Main outputs level: +15 dBu
- Output impedance: 440 Î unbalanced
- Input level: +15 dBu maximum
- Audio input impedance: 9 k Î
- Output level: +15 dBu
- Output impedance: 440 Î unbalanced
- Unit power consumption: 14 W typical, 20 W maximum.
- Recommended power supply: 12 V DC, >2 A
- Sturdy steel chassis
- Dimensions: W340—D176—H63mm (13.4—6.9—2.4³) (including power switch, knobs and rubber feet)
- Weight: approximately 2.4 kg (5.3 lbs)
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.