- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Hammond Leslie Studio 12W
- Write a Review
- J49408 000000000 J49408000000000
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Leslie Studio 12 is the same size and weight as the popular G37 Guitar Leslie, which shares a common cabinet. Keyboard players have asked for a m...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Satisfying Leslie stage sound in a portable form factor.
The Leslie Studio 12 is the same size and weight as the popular G37 Guitar Leslie, which shares a common cabinet. Keyboard players have asked for a more portable Leslie with a true Leslie Horn and Rotor, and here it is.
Ideal for the performer, the Studio 12 features a tube preamp driving a 100-watt solid-state power amp. The tone and grit of your keyboard output is established at the preamp stage and then amplified to the levels you need for your performance with an ultra-clean power stage, giving you a photographic representation of your preferred precise timbre.
The Studio 12 is at home on the Rock and Roll stage and in the Jazz club. Its 1/4 in. input allows any instrument to connect, and a standard footswitch handles fast and slow speeds. Slow/fast speeds can be individually adjusted, and the horn and bass rotor stop when stop mode is selected.
It has a ruggedly built, black painted cabinet with protective corners and two folding handles. Clean Volume, Channel Select, Overdrive with Gain, Volume, and Contour Equalizer (Treble, Mid, Bass). Slow and fast rotor speed.
The Bass speaker is a 12 in. Eminence speaker matched to the bass chamber. The horn driver is the same driver designed and used in all Leslie speakers for keyboards. Classic Leslie sound with a real rotor, but portable for gigging.
20 1/2″(W) x 20 1/2″(D) x 26 3/4″(H)
Great Leslie sound in a manageable (85 lb.) package.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.