- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Icon iKeyboard 3X
Black 25 Key
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L78705 000001001 L78705000001001
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Icon iKeyboard 3X combines a 25-key piano keyboard with a single channel DAW controller in a rugged metal enclosure. Unlike many keyboard control...Click To Read More About This Product
Semi-weighted keys provide realistic piano feel for this keyboard controller.
The Icon iKeyboard 3X combines a 25-key piano keyboard with a single channel DAW controller in a rugged metal enclosure. Unlike many keyboard controllers, this piano keyboard was designed with full-sized, semi-weighted keys to provide realistic piano action. The controller also provides pitch bend and modulation wheels, and Octave and Transpose up/down buttons.
The Icon iKeyboard 3X has all the controls you need right at your fingertips. The controller section features a touch fader with LED feedback to control and automate levels and other parameters, plus mute, solo, and rec buttons, with track and bank selection. The Backlit LED touch fader reacts in real-time with your DAW. It will synchronize automatically with different channel values when switching between channels.
A full transport is provided for playback, recording, looping, and changing automation modes. The large rotary encoder with LED ring can be used for panning, setting send levels, controlling plugin parameters, and more.
The Icon iKeyboard 3X comes bundled with Cubase LE and includes factory presets for most popular DAW’s including Cubase, Nuendo, Logic Pro, Pro Tools, Ableton Live, Samplitude and Studio One. Every control on the iKeyboard 3X can be custom-mapped to any MIDI application using the included iMap software. The iKeyboard 3X uses Mackie Control and HUI protocols for presets and automatic mapping, and can be configured for general MIDI values as well.
- Powerful controller equipped with Mackie Control and HUI protocol
- Backlit LED touch fader reacts in real-time with DAW. Synchronize automatically with different channel value when switching between channels
- Dual function encoder knob (Enter and rotate)
- 11-segment LED surrounding the encoder to indicate the rotating position
- Velocity-sensitive piano style keyboard
- Modulation and Pitch jog-wheel
- 18 assignable LED backlit buttons
- Illuminated channel buttons including Rec-enable, Solo and Mute
- 6 illuminated transport buttons including Play, Stop, Rec, Rewind, Fast forward and Loop
- Octave up/down buttons
- Transpose up/down buttons
- Multi velocity curves available for selection (Key and Pads)
- Midi output jack
- Expression and sustain pedal TRS connectors
- Sustain pedal connector polarity reversible
- Class-compliant with Windows 7, 8 and 10 (32-bit and 64-bit), Mac OS X (IntelMac) and iOS
- USB 2.0 high speed connectivity
- Mackie control build-in for Cubase, Nuendo, Samplitude, Logic Pro and Abelton Live
- Mackie HUI protocol build-in for Pro Tools
- iMap software included for easy mapping of MIDI functions
- Firmware upgrade available via USB connection and iMap software
- Robust metal casing with Kensington lock port
Do it all with this keyboard controller. Order your iKeyboard 3X today.
- Number of keys: 25
- Action: Piano
- Key size: Full
- Velocity sensitive: Yes
- MIDI I/O: 5-pin Din connector
- USB: Yes
- Pedal inputs: Yes
- iOS compatibility: Yes
- Encoder: Yes
- Drum pads: None
- Pitch bend/Modulation: Both
- DAW transport: Yes
- Display: 3-segment LED screen
- Bundled Software: Cubase LE, iMap
- Width: 21 in.
- Height: 2.91 in.
- Depth: 7.44 in.
- Weight: 5.3 lb.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.