- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
iConnectivity iConnectMIDI2+ Lightning Edition
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J13684 000000000 J13684000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The interaction of multiple devices and multiple programs and applications on multiple platforms has necessitated a better architecture for MIDI info...Click To Read More About This Product
The next generation of MIDI connectivity.
The interaction of multiple devices and multiple programs and applications on multiple platforms has necessitated a better architecture for MIDI information hubs, and iConnectivity has positioned themselves as a design and manufacturing team that is meeting those challenges with innovation, imagination and efficiency. With the iConnectivity iConnectMIDI+ Lightning Edition, you can use your iPad, iPhone, or iPod touch with your Mac/PC like a plugin or controller, and that's just the beginning.
Not only does iConnectMIDI2+support two computer devices simultaneously - Macs, PCs, and iOS (iPad, iPhone, iPod touch) - its Audio passThru technology routes audio between them digitally with zero signal degradation, simply appearing as an audio interface to the operating systems.
This combination of audio and MIDI connections has countless applications. A synth running on your iPad could behave as if it were a touch-controlled plug-in running inside your host DAW, or you could process a software instrument in your DAW through an effects processing app like an amp simulator on your iPhone. If you are feeling adventurous you can even use your Mac or PC as a slave to your iOS device. The iConnectMIDI2+ offers seamless integration in all directions.
With all of this connectivity comes possibility and nearly endless options. iConnectivity's iConfig software for Mac, PC, and iOS allows the user complete control over how MIDI is routed, remapped and filtered to and from all devices connected to it.
iConnectMIDI2+ delivers so much more than just a standard 2x2 MIDI interface even though it is at a similar price point. It is a fantastic option for any musician looking to integrate more than one computing device, iOS, or just looking for the most flexible 2x2 MIDI interface in the world.
- 2 In & 2 Out Sets of MIDI DIN Connectivity
- MultiHost Capability - Connect 2 Computing Devices Simultaneously
- Supports MAC, PC, and iOS Computing Devices
- Audio passThru From One Computing Device To Another
- Integrated MIDI Manager With Snapshot Preset Storage - For MIDI Thru, MIDI Merge, Filtering, and Advanced Routing Control
- USB MIDI Class Compliant
- USB Bus Powered
- Supports 10 Ports of 16 Channels of MIDI I/O Per Port
- Plug and Play - No Drivers Needed
- Charge iOS Devices via Optional Adapter (Not Included)
Order today and process your MIDI signals with greater flexibility than ever before.
- OS X 10.4 or greater
- 1 free USB port
- XP SP3 or greater
- 1 free USB port
- 4.2 or greater
- CoreMIDI compatible app
- Compatible with iOS devices requiring Lightning connection.
- * iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPod touch 2nd, 3rd and 4th generation, iPad 2nd and 3rd generation need an iConnectivity 30pin to USB type-B iOS Inline connection Cable. (sold separately)*
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.