- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Kawai KDP70 Digital Piano
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L68132 000000000 L68132000000000
6-Month* financing available.
The KDP70 delivers the touch of a world-class grand piano through its Responsive Hammer Compact (RHC) keyboard action, which authentically reproduces...Click To Read More About This Product
Console home piano with extra sounds and powerful amplification.
The KDP70 delivers the touch of a world-class grand piano through its Responsive Hammer Compact (RHC) keyboard action, which authentically reproduces the natural motion and feel of an acoustic piano. Kawai’s advanced Harmonic Imaging sound technology and 16 W stereo amplifier and speaker system offer a cutting-edge playing experience for the player.
With impressive sounds – including the Kawai EX concert grand piano, built-in Burgmuller and Czerny etudes and Alfred lesson songs -the KDP70 from the KDP Series Digital Pianos sets the standard for high-quality digital piano technology.
- Authentic Responsive Hammer Compact keyboard action
- Expressive Kawai EX concert grand piano sounds, with full 88-key sampling
- Built-in Burgmüller and Czerny etudes, and Alfred lesson songs
- Realistic Grand Feel Pedal System with half-pedal support
- Class-leading 16 W stereo amplifier and speaker system
- Compact cabinet design in new Embossed Black finish
Be sure to consider Kawai in your hunt for the perfect home piano.
- Keyboard:8 weighted keys with graded hammers
- Piano Sounds: Concert Grand, Mellow Grand, Studio Grand, Modern Piano
- Other Sounds: Classic E.Piano, Modern E.P., Jazz Organ, Church Organ, Harpsichord, Vibraphone, String Ensemble, Slow Strings, Choir, New Age Pad, Atmosphere
- Sound Source: Harmonic Imaging™ (HI), 88-key piano sampling
- Polyphony: max. 192 notes
- Reverb: 3: Room, Small Hall, Concert Hall
- Lesson Function: Alfred or Burgmüller and Czerny lesson songs (depending on market location)
- Keyboard Modes
- Dual Mode (with adjustable volume balance)
- Four Hands Mode
- Touch Curve: Light, Normal, Heavy, off
- Recorder: 3 Songs, max. 15.000 notes
- Metronome: Beats: 1/4, 2/4, 3/4, 4/4, 5/4, 3/8, 6/8; Tempo: 10-300 BPM
- Other Functions: Damper Resonance, Reverb, Touch, Transpose, Tuning, MIDI Channel, Local Control, Multi-timbral mode, Transmit Program Change Number
- Demo Songs: 15
- Pedals: Sustain (with half-pedal support), Sostenuto and Soft
- Finish: Embossed Black
- Key Lid: Yes, sliding type
- Jacks: Headphones x 2, MIDI In/Out
- Speaker: 12 x 8 cm x 2
- Output Power: 8 Watt x 2
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 53.5" (136 cm) x 15.9" (40.5 cm) x 22.8" (58 cm)
- Weight: 77.2 lbs (35 kg)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.