- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Keith McMillen Instruments K-Board Pro 4 USB Keyboard Controller
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L61685 000000000 L61685000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
K-Board Pro 4 is a 4-octave MIDI keyboard controller with multiple dimensions of touch sensitivity in each key. K-Board Pro 4 is MPE compatible, send...Click To Read More About This Product
Four octaves of smart-sensor keys with five dimensions of expression.
K-Board Pro 4 is a 4-octave MIDI keyboard controller with multiple dimensions of touch sensitivity in each key. K-Board Pro 4 is MPE compatible, sending attack velocity, release velocity, continuous pressure, horizontal position, and vertical position data to offer the deepest level of expressive playing.
Under each key of K-Board Pro 4 is KMI’s patented Smart Sensor Fabric technology that is at the core of all their MIDI control surfaces. Resilient silicone keys and no moving parts ensure trademark durability.
K-Board Pro 4 is USB powered and class compliant to ensure both portability and compatibility with macOS, Windows, iOS, Android, as well as MIDI capable hardware. KBP4 has Smart Fabric Sensors under each key bringing five dimensions of expressivity to your playing. KBP4 is configured like a traditional keyboard, giving you a familiar playing surface so you can start expressing yourself immediately. The KBP4 Editor Software works with Mac, Windows, or in a web browser to fully customize every element of the KBP4 playing experience.
- 4-octave, touch-sensitive keyboard
- Five dimensions of expression per key
- Familiar playing surface so you can start expressing yourself immediately
- Includes KBP4 Editor Software for Mac, Windows, or web browsers
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.