- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Keith McMillen Instruments MIDI Expander
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- H70413 000000000 H70413000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Keith McMillen Instruments SoftStep MIDI Expander is a must-have accessory that enables you to use the SoftStep to control your MIDI world. The M...Click To Read More About This Product
Enables you to use your KMI Softstep as a controller for your external MIDI hardware.
The Keith McMillen Instruments SoftStep MIDI Expander is a must-have accessory that enables you to use the SoftStep to control your MIDI world. The MIDI expander provides a MIDI In and a MIDI Out that show up on your computer as SoftStep MIDI Port 2.
Program your SoftStep with our easy-to-use control mapping software, plug in your MIDI rig, and you're ready to send and receive data to external MIDI hardware. Needed to use the SoftStep without your computer in standalone mode.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.