- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Keith McMillen Instruments QuNeo 3D Multi-Touch Pad Controller
- Write a Review
- H81404 000000000 H81404000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
QuNeo from Keith McMillen Instruments is a truly distinctive and different species of pad controller that is versatile enough to be used by electroni...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Colorfully illuminated, pressure-sensitive MIDI controller with 16 pads, 2 rotary sensors, and 9 touch-sensitive sliders.
QuNeo from Keith McMillen Instruments is a truly distinctive and different species of pad controller that is versatile enough to be used by electronic musicians, DJ's and even by VJ's for controlling visual effects. The QuNeo covers all of the basic functionality of a standard MIDI controller with assignable pads, rotary sensors and sliders, but takes the power of touch recognition to a whole other dimension.
QuNeo features 27 tactile pads, sliders, rotary sensors and switches that are all pressure, velocity, and location sensitive. Even the 17 switches respond to just how much pressure you apply. The remarkable illumination scheme combines variably diffusive elastomers with 251 multi-color LEDs providing visual feedback that is immediately responsive and delightfully informative. There are 16 square pads that each provides 127 levels of velocity response, X-Y location and continuous pressure for each pad. Two rotary sensors allow you to scrub, trigger, stretch, pinch and play phrases and sound files, manipulate continuous controllers and more. Each rotary sensor measures angle, pressure and distance from the center. QuNeo's nine touch sensitive sliders can be mapped to fader and effects controls, and the internal LEDs within each slider will act as VU meters so you can monitor your levels, or they can be set simply as visual reminders of where you left off. The multi-touch option let's you select a length between two fingers to set stereo locations or filter resonances, creating intricate effects with just a swipe of your finger. Tapping functions allow you to mute a slider or toggle any track and its function. The switches on the QuNeo Controller are located in smart groupings that allow for easy selection of samples, fader banks, and transport controls. Each of the switches can scan up and down through files at speeds variable with the pressure of your touch. Great for quickly locating that perfect fill or loop that will flatter your performance. QuNeo is conveniently sized the same as the iPad, which allows the controller to fit into most iPad accessories such as mic clips, stands and more. QuNeo works with USB, MIDI or OSC and will communicate with your favorite music software environments right out of the box. More advanced users and programmers can use the development kit and API to create their own code to respond to QuNeo's sensor data.
- Fully customizable MIDI controller ideal for electronic musicians, DJ's and VJ's
- 16 Pads with 127 levels of velocity response, X-Y location and continuous pressure control
- 2 Rotary sensors to scrub, trigger, stretch, pinch and play phrases and sound files, manipulate continuous controllers and more
- Each rotary sensor measures angle, pressure and distance from the center
- 9 Touch-sensitive sliders can be mapped to fader and effects controls
- LED's in each slider can act as VU meters for audio levels, or a reminder to where you left off
- Multi-touch let's you select a length between two fingers to set stereo locations or filter resonances
- Switches are located in smart groupings to select samples, fader banks, and transport controls
- Scan up and down through files with touch pressure
- Conveniently sized the same as the iPad, allows the controller to fit into most iPad accessories
Hack into the QuNeo Controller today and control your world in ways never before possible.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.