Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 5 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Keith McMillen Instruments QuNeo 3D Multi-Touch Pad Controllertrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
Keith McMillen Instruments QuNeo 3D Multi-Touch Pad Controller$289.99
- Free Shipping
- Flexible Financing
- Lowest Price
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Colorfully illuminated, pressure-sensitive MIDI controller with 16 pads, 2 rotary sensors, and 9 touch-sensitive sliders.
QuNeo features 27 tactile pads, sliders, rotary sensors and switches that are all pressure, velocity, and location sensitive. Even the 17 switches respond to just how much pressure you apply. The remarkable illumination scheme combines variably diffusive elastomers with 251 multi-color LEDs providing visual feedback that is immediately responsive and delightfully informative. There are 16 square pads that each provides 127 levels of velocity response, X-Y location and continuous pressure for each pad. Two rotary sensors allow you to scrub, trigger, stretch, pinch and play phrases and sound files, manipulate continuous controllers and more. Each rotary sensor measures angle, pressure and distance from the center. QuNeo's nine touch sensitive sliders can be mapped to fader and effects controls, and the internal LEDs within each slider will act as VU meters so you can monitor your levels, or they can be set simply as visual reminders of where you left off. The multi-touch option let's you select a length between two fingers to set stereo locations or filter resonances, creating intricate effects with just a swipe of your finger. Tapping functions allow you to mute a slider or toggle any track and its function. The switches on the QuNeo Controller are located in smart groupings that allow for easy selection of samples, fader banks, and transport controls. Each of the switches can scan up and down through files at speeds variable with the pressure of your touch. Great for quickly locating that perfect fill or loop that will flatter your performance. QuNeo is conveniently sized the same as the iPad, which allows the controller to fit into most iPad accessories such as mic clips, stands and more. QuNeo works with USB, MIDI or OSC and will communicate with your favorite music software environments right out of the box. More advanced users and programmers can use the development kit and API to create their own code to respond to QuNeo's sensor data.
- Fully customizable MIDI controller ideal for electronic musicians, DJ's and VJ's
- 16 Pads with 127 levels of velocity response, X-Y location and continuous pressure control
- 2 Rotary sensors to scrub, trigger, stretch, pinch and play phrases and sound files, manipulate continuous controllers and more
- Each rotary sensor measures angle, pressure and distance from the center
- 9 Touch-sensitive sliders can be mapped to fader and effects controls
- LED's in each slider can act as VU meters for audio levels, or a reminder to where you left off
- Multi-touch let's you select a length between two fingers to set stereo locations or filter resonances
- Switches are located in smart groupings to select samples, fader banks, and transport controls
- Scan up and down through files with touch pressure
- Conveniently sized the same as the iPad, allows the controller to fit into most iPad accessories
Hack into the QuNeo Controller today and control your world in ways never before possible.
- Orders placed before 5 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.