- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Keith McMillen Instruments QuNexus Smart Sensor Keyboard Controller
- Write a Review
- H93913 000000000 H93913000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
QuNexus is a very cool, very powerful instrument that is fun for beginners, but also very capable of meeting the demands of professionals. The QuNexu...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Expressive keyboard controller with 25 pressure-sensitive keys.
QuNexus is a very cool, very powerful instrument that is fun for beginners, but also very capable of meeting the demands of professionals. The QuNexus has 25 touch-sensitive keys that will detect finger pressure, velocity, and tilt, to give you an unprecedented degree of musical control. The vivid blue and white LEDs have 16 levels of brightness that will give you extremely valuable feedback while playing. Use the toggle/hold feature to help you build chords and create your own step sequencer or arpeggiator with LED feedback.
QuNexus is your hub for new and vintage technology. Plug into your computer via USB, directly into your iPad with the Apple Camera Connector (not included) or Android tablet, control hardware via 5-PIN MIDI (MIDI expander required) or control your modular synthesizers with the included CV inputs and outputs.
25 Smart Sensor Keys detect Pressure, Tilt & Velocity
Channel Rotation & Poly Pitch Bend
Octave Selector Buttons & 7 Octave Range
Pitch Bend Pad
2 CV/Gate Inputs; Gate and 3 CV Outputs (16-bit)
Portable: 3.3" x 12.8" x 0.43", 11.2 oz
Plug and Play: USB powered, no drivers needed
Mac OS, Windows, iOS, Linux
Beginner or pro, the QuNexus can work for you.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.