- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Keith McMillen Instruments SoftStep 2 MIDI Foot Controller
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J05578 000000000 J05578000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
SoftStep 2 is a leap forward in the evolution of MIDI foot controllers. 10 pads equipped with Smart Sensor technology each send up to 6 unique messag...Click To Read More About This Product
Foot controlled MIDI controller with software editor.
SoftStep 2 is a leap forward in the evolution of MIDI foot controllers. 10 pads equipped with Smart Sensor technology each send up to 6 unique messages in 3 dimensions for unparalleled control.
New SoftStep Editor Software
Basic Editor - SoftStep Basic Editor is an easy way to program presets taking advantage of the most commonly requested sources and messages.
Advanced Editor - SoftStep Advanced Editor allows you to take full advantage of the power and flexibility of the SoftStep. More fully featured than the Basic Editor, the Advanced Editor is for users who want to get the very most out of their SoftStep.
Free your hands for other instruments, order the SoftStep 2 today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.