- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Korg B1 88-Key Digital Piano with Enhanced Speaker System
- Write a Review
- #J28970 002001000 J28970002001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Compact and cost-effective, the Korg B1 Digital Piano's streamlined design delivers the key features most important to any pianist: an authentic keyb...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Home piano designed to fit any decor.
Compact and cost-effective, the Korg B1 Digital Piano's streamlined design delivers the key features most important to any pianist: an authentic keyboard touch, superior sound, and ease of use. To achieve the deep, rich tones of an acoustic piano within its compact body, the B1 Digital Piano relies on KORG’s servo-assisted MFB technology, a pair of full-range speakers, plus a passive radiator. Together, these elements reproduce the rich resonant tones that emanate from the large body of an acoustic piano, with particular attention paid to the low-frequency range.
In addition to capturing the enormous tonal range of a grand piano, the meticulously-sampled sounds created for the B1 Digital Piano also reproduce the sympathetic string vibrations and damper resonances that give the piano its character. The B1 Digital Piano is equipped with KORG’s NH (Natural Weighted Hammer) keyboard action. This Natural Weighting provides a heavier touch in the lower registers, transitioning to a lighter touch in the upper regions—just as on a traditional piano. The dynamic response of the keyboard can be set to match the playing style of any performer.
The efficient design of the B1 Digital Piano encourages you to enjoy playing and minimizes distractions. Sleek and streamlined, the compact body houses the built-in speaker system, yet weighs only 26lb., allowing for easy transport. The depth barely exceeds 13 inches, making the B1 Digital Piano extremely agile and versatile when it comes to placement. The metal damper pedal provided with the B1 Digital Piano provides a reassuring stability and a great feel underfoot. While the single damper pedal is ideal for many pianists and performers, an optional three-pedal unit (PU-2: separately sold accessory) is available for the piano purist.
- Natural Weighted Hammer keyboard action
- Eight expressive and highly-detailed instruments sounds
- Sleek and streamlined, compact body with built-in speaker system
- Metal damper (sustain) pedal provided
Order today and bring the world of music into your home.
- Number of keys: 88
- Action: Weighted hammer
- Key size: Full
- Aftertouch / Velocity: Not applicable
- Number of sounds: 8
- Polyphony (max): 120 voices
- Layers: Yes
- Split: Yes
- AUX input: No
- MIDI Connectivity: No
- Line output: No
- Line input: No
- USB Connectivity: No
- Headphone jacks: 1
- Pedal inputs: 1
- Storage type: Not applicable
- Expandability available: Not applicable
- Recording/Playback Not applicable
- Accompaniment styles: Not specified
- Preset songs: 8
- Display: None
- Effects: Reverb, Chorus
- Built-in speakers: Yes
- Pitch bend/Modulation: No
- Other controls: Not applicable
- Width: 51.65"
- Height: 4.61"
- Depth: 13.23"
- Weight: 26.01 lb.
- Power adapter: Included
- Batteries: Not applicable
- Stand or bench included: Sold Separately
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.