- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Korg minilogue Polyphonic Analog Synthesizer
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J29896 000000000 J29896000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The minilogue is not a refresh of an old-time favorite, but instead a completely original concept that’s been elegantly designed from the ground-up f...Click To Read More About This Product
Fully programmable 4-voice analog synthesizer with 37 slim keys.
Tracks provided by SoundCloud
The minilogue is not a refresh of an old-time favorite, but instead a completely original concept that’s been elegantly designed from the ground-up for today’s modern producer. There’s nothing to emulate, nothing to model after, just 100% pure analog synthesis that is fully programmable for a seemingly endless possibility of sound creation. Find inspiration it its sound with features including a polyphonic step and motion sequencer, on board tape-style delay, multiple sound shaping and filter options, and an oscilloscope display. All of these seamlessly integrated features make minilogue as fun and easy to use as it is powerful. It's the next-generation analog synthesizer for musicians of all types.
True Analog Sound
The synth circuits for minilogue are all new ground up designs, delivering a synthesizer experience like no other. Unprecedented in this class, it’s a four-voice polyphonic true-analog synth with an interface that's designed for accessibility. Whether you're performing live or producing in the studio, the minilogue is the fastest way for the user to explore and implement real analog synthesis in any situation.
The structure consists of 2VCO, 1VCF, 2EG, 1VCA, and 1LFO. The minilogue's unique wave shape capability lets you fine-tune the oscillators’ harmonics, creating the most divine sounds and compositions. The minilogue is also equipped with a variety of powerful types of modulation including cross modulation, oscillator sync, and ring modulator, as well as a delay with a high-pass filter. Powerful sound creation and rich variety are the true hallmarks of an analog synthesizer.
Polyphony and Presets—Perfect
minilogue goes beyond analog synths in its price range by adding 200 preset locations. Select a program for instant access to great sounds—ranging from thick basses and deep pads, to brilliant polyphonic leads and atmospheric sounds. No need to have deep synthesis knowledge; just choose a sound and tweak— a workflow that is very familiar with musicians today. For those who want to dive deeper into the heart and soul of minilogue’s engine, the minilogue can hold 200 programs; with 100 editable factory programs included, and 100 locations serving as blank canvases on which to create your next analog masterpiece. Each preset can also hold a step sequence and delay settings along with the sounds you create.
Selectable voice modes let you freely configure the four voices for performance. The voices can be set to 4-note polyphony for chords or layered for thick basses and leads. Other modes cover a range of sounds from octave shifted bass explosions to delicately staggered layered triggering.
Eight Voice Modes:
- POLY - operates as a four-voice polyphonic synthesizer
- DUO - operates as a unison two-voice polyphonic synthesizer
- UNISON - operates as an all-unison mono synthesizer
- MONO - operates as a mono synth with sub-oscillator
- CHORD - produces chords
- DELAY - voices 2-4 sound consecutively at a delay following voice
- ARP - an arpeggiator operates with up to four voices
- SIDE CHAIN - when a note sounds, the volume of the preceding voice is lowered
Get creative with the intuitive 16-step sequencer with motion sequence recording capabilities, and make your sound truly come to life. The minilogue provides real-time recording with overdubbing, and step recording that lets you record simply by consecutively specifying notes, giving you a great way to create phrases and performances.
Oscilloscope Visualizes the Sound
The OLED display will show the waveform as you sculpt your sound. Visual feedback is both educational and entertaining, and represents a first on a hardware synthesizer.
The uniquely curved, sand-blasted 2mm aluminum front panel, metal shaft potentiometers, solid, chassis-mounted metal shaft potentiometers and rubber-coated knobs give the roadworthy minilogue a standout look and feel to complement its powerful and dynamic sound creation capabilities.
Sync with groove machine.
- Fully programmable, with 200 program memories (100 sounds included)
- Voice Mode lets you flexibly configure the four voices
- Automatable 16-step polyphonic note and motion sequencer
- Oscilloscope function shows the waveform visually
- Aluminum top panel, chassis-mounted pots, rubber-coated knobs, and real wood back panel
Order minilogue, Korg's next-generation polyphonic analog synthesizer—and so much more.
- Number of keys: 37
- Key size: Slim
- Aftertouch / Velocity: Velocity Sensitive
- Polyphony (max): 4 voices
- VCO: 2
- VCF: 1
- Envelope Generator (EG): 2
- LFO: 1
- Mixer: VCO1, VCO2, Noise
- Included presets: 100
- User preset slots: 100
- Output: Mono
- MIDI Connectivity: MIDI In/Out
- Line input: Yes, mono
- USB Connectivity: Yes
- Headphone out: Yes
- Other: Sync
- Sequencer: 16-step
- Arpeggiator: Yes
- Display: OLED oscilloscope
- Controls: 41
- Effects: Yes
- Pitch bend/Modulation: Pitch bend
- Width: 19.7 in.
- Height: 3.4 in.
- Depth: 11.8 in.
- Weight: 6.7 lb.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.