Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 5 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Korg minilogue xd module Keyboard Voice Expander and Desktop Synth Blacktrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
Korg minilogue xd module Keyboard Voice Expander and Desktop Synth Black$549.99
- Free Shipping
- Flexible Financing
- Lowest Price
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Desktop synthesizer with analog and digital sound engines.
The voice structure of the minilogue xdm consists of 2VCO + MULTI ENGINE, 1VCF, 2EG, 1VCA, and 1LFO. In addition to the distinctive circuits found in the series, like wave shaping for the overtones of the oscillator and a sync/ring switch, there's also cross modulation, a sharp two-pole filter, and a drive switch that adds thickness and drives signal into minilogue xd’s filter. The sounds range from the warm pads to fat basses and crisp lead sounds.
To take its sound shaping capabilities even further, minilogue xd uses a digital multi-engine that provides a third oscillator in addition to the two analog VCOs. The engine is equipped with three different types of sound generators (noise, VPM, and user slot).
The noise generator provides four types of noise that are indispensable for percussive sounds or for sound effects. You can use the digital filter to directly change the color of the noise.
The VPM (Variable Phase Modulation)/FM oscillator can produce sharp, metallic sounds with complex overtones beyond the possibilities offered by analog systems. With 16 types of oscillator and a SHAPE knob control, you'll be able to create complex sounds intuitively.
User oscillators allow you to load your own oscillator programs. There are 16 user slots, as well as one type of morphing wavetable oscillator provided as a preset.
High-quality digital effects
minilogue xd’s digital effects use 32-bit floating point DSP processing, adding a finishing touch to its deep sound design platform. The three types (modulation effects, reverb, and delay) can be used simultaneously, letting you choose from a wide range of variations including chorus, ensemble, warm tape delay, and a diverse variety of reverb.
The minilogue xd features a customizable open environment. The unit comes with 16 user oscillator slots and 16 user effect slots you can customize. Oscillators and user programs that you've created with the SDK (Software Development Kit) can be loaded into the minilogue xd via the dedicated librarian software. Create original programs, share code, and participate in the user community. You can start with sample code provided by Korg.
Polyphonic step sequencer
The step sequencer provides 16 steps and supports both real-time recording and step recording. Motion sequence lets you record the movements of up to four knobs, adding time-varying change to the sound, and you can record not only smooth changes in value but also values that change precisely at each step.
The minilogue xd is equipped with the micro tuning function featured on the monologue, allowing you to individually adjust the pitch of each key. There are also 23 preset tunings built-in, including some created by Aphex Twin and Dorian Concept, and users can also create and store six user scales and six user octaves.
- Analog sound generator + Multi digital sound generator (Noise, VPM, User)
- 4-voice polyphony with 4 separate voice modes (POLY, UNISON, CHORD, ARP / LATCH)
- Interface with a monologue xd keyboard for 8 voices
- Fully programmable, with 500 voices (more than 200 preload, 300 user programs)
- 16-step polyphonic sequencer with 16 individual step buttons
- Built-in digital stereo effects including modulation, reverb and delay
- Digital LED display and real-time OLED oscilloscope for visual feedback of parameter changes
- Enhanced connectivity with stereo outputs, CV input and more
Perfect for home studios. Order today.
minilogue xd module Keyboard Voice Expander and Desktop Synth Specifications:
- VCO1 Octave, Wave (Saw, Triangle, Square), Pitch, Shape
- VCO2 Octave, Wave (Saw, Triangle, Square), Pitch, Shape
- VCO2 MODULATION Cross Mod Depth, Pitch EG Int, Sync, Ring
- MIXER VCO1, VCO2, Noise
- FILTER Cutoff, Resonance, EG Int, Filter Type (2-Pole, 4-Pole), Keytrack, Velocity
- AMP EG Attack, Decay, Sustain, Release
- EG Attack, Decay, Sustain, Release
- LFO Wave (Saw, Triangle, Square), EG Mod (Int, Rate, Off), Rate, Int, Target (Pitch, Shape, Cutoff)
- DELAY Hi Pass Cutoff, Time, Feedback, Output Routing (Post Filter, Pre Filter, Bypass)
- Sequencer: 16-step polyphonic sequencer
- Motion sequence can be used on up to four parameters
- Connectors: Headphones (6.3mm stereo phone jack)
- Output (6.3mm monaural phone jack)
- Audio In (6.3mm monaural phone jack)
- Sync In (3.5mm monaural mini jack)
- Sync Out (3.5mm monaural mini jack)
- MIDI In
- MIDI Out
- USB Type B
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 5 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.