- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Korg MS-20 FS Analog Synthesizer
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #L72985 000001000 L72985000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
First released in 1978, the KORG MS-20 has seen many iterations since the original debut, from a mini-sized reissue to a software plugin to a kit ver...Click To Read More About This Product
A reissue of the classic MS-20, the KORG MS-20 FS is a full-sized version of this iconic semi-modular synthesizer. With new features, it’s a faithful reproduction that players will love.
First released in 1978, the KORG MS-20 has seen many iterations since the original debut, from a mini-sized reissue to a software plugin to a kit version. KORG brings it back to life again with this full-sized version: the MS-20 FS. Packed with features both classic and new, Musician’s Friend is excited to offer the MS-20 FS to synth lovers everywhere.
A full-sized take on the classic MS-20By working with the original engineers, KORG was able to faithfully reproduce the MS-20 in this reissue. A meticulous replication of the exact analog circuitry reproduces the sound with complete fidelity. KORG was so thorough in this reissue that even the packaging finish and owner’s manual call back to the original.
Early- and late-model MS-20 filter circuitsDuring its original production, the KORG MS-20 used different VCF circuits. On the MS-20 FS, both early model and late model filter circuits are featured so you can use either. Using the jumper pin, you can access the earlier model, popular for its self-oscillation and distinct distortion. Or, access the mellower, low-noise design of the later units.
Flexible patching and connecting your gearBecause the MS-20 FS is semi-modular, you don’t necessarily have to patch anything to start making music. But if you want the freedom to create more complex sounds, the MS-20 FS has patch points that open a whole world of sound. Ten patch cords are included, so you can really play around with the connections and combinations between in/out modulation and trigger, noise generator, and sample and hold. Onboard MIDI makes it easy to add the MS-20 FS to your live rig, and USB connectivity integrates with your DAW.
More of the MS-20 you already loveThis limited-run MS-20 FS offers everything you love about the original, plus a little more. From its faithful reproduction to the VCF circuits to the flexible patching system, we’re certain that you’ll create something amazing with the KORG MS-20 FS in your arsenal.
- Full-sized model of the classic MS-20 faithfully recreates every detail
- Two filter types offer the distinct sound of early- and late-model MS-20
- Build a new sound with the flexible patching system
- Connect it all with onboard MIDI and USB
Grab this full-sized version of a classic synth. Order yours from Musician’s Friend today.
- Color variation: Green (GREEN), White (WHITE), Blue (BLUE), Black (BLACK)
- Keyboard: 37-notes full size keyboard (3 octave)
- Main Controllers: Controll Wheel (center click), Momentary switch
- Input/Ountput: SIGNAL IN jack (mono phone jack), SIGNAL OUT jack (mono phone jack, 2Vp-p output, 3.5 k ohm), PHONES jack (stereo phone jack, 33 ohm, 48mW), DC12V jack, MINI IN jack, USB connector (type B)
- Power Supply: DC12V
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 573 mm x 316 mm x 248 mm/22.56" x 12.44" x 9.76"
- Weight: 6.3 kg/13.89 lbs.
- Included Items: AC adapter (12 V/1.5 A), patch cable x 10
- MS-20 FS shares other specifications and features with MS-20 mini.
- * All products names and specification names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners.
- * Appearance and specifications of products are subject to change without notice.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
Our product catalog varies by country due to manufacturer restrictions. If you change the Ship-To country, some or all of the items in your cart may not ship to the new destination.