- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Korg NANOKEY2 USB Keyboard Controller
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #H85832 000001000 H85832000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The nanoKEY2 features an advanced and up-to-date design. By combining the great-feeling "touch" that Korg has developed for its professional MIDI key...Click To Read More About This Product
Ultra slim keyboard controller.
The nanoKEY2 features an advanced and up-to-date design. By combining the great-feeling "touch" that Korg has developed for its professional MIDI keyboards and the low-profile "thinness" of recent computer keyboard innovations, the nanoKEY2 provides a superior keyboard response for its class and size. It's designed with ample key width and plenty of space between the keys, reducing the chances of a wrong note. The touch and velocity response have been carefully tuned, as only a manufacturer with Korg's track record and know-how can, ensuring that your expressive performance will be conveyed accurately to your software.
Control buttons provide simple yet versatile control
The Octave Shift buttons - borrowed from Korg's MIDI controllers - allow the overall pitch to be shifted four levels, either UP or DOWN, in octave increments. For enhanced performances, the nanoKEY2 also provides Pitch Bend buttons, a Modulation button, and a Sustain button - one that's indispensible for piano or electric piano performance. For each of these buttons, the on/off switching speed can be specified over four levels (using the Korg Kontrol Editor), ensuring the smooth changes that are appropriate for your performance.
Korg Kontrol Editor software
The nanoKEY2 works with the "Korg Kontrol Editor" software - available free on the Korg website. Load it into your computer, and use it to make detailed customized settings. Choose from a total of four velocity settings: three velocity curves or fixed velocity; specify the control change messages transmitted by the modulation button and the sustain button.
USB power for an uncluttered setup
Just connect a single USB cable from your computer to the nanoKEY2, and you've got a quick and portable music production system. Power and USB-MIDI data travels down the same wire for a clean, efficient workspace.
- Low-profile, 25-key USB-MIDI keyboard, ideal for use with laptop and netbook computers
- Advanced-design keybed offers improved accuracy and velocity-sensitive keys
- Sustain button - ideal for entering piano parts
Get the whole NANO series today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.