Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
PA600QT Arranger Keyboardfalse false
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.
The perfect songwriting companion to help create professional arrangements.
Easy To Use
Korg has packed a ton of technological power inside to ensure that your experience using the Pa600 will be intuitive, musical, fast and foolproof. The panel layout has been simplified, and the graphical user interface utilizes an amazing, graphical, color TouchView Display, so you simply think, point and click for easy and intuitive use.
So that musicians of all levels can make great music quickly, there are two interface modes: Easy and Expert. Easy mode shows only the most important controls while keeping a clean and straightforward interface, useful for beginners or playing live. While in Expert mode, you have full editing control. Nothing stands between you and your professional performance.
Great sound is more than just the quality of the sample data. For many years, Korg has produced outstanding, studio-quality effects that are simply breathtaking. The Pa600 has four stereo Master Effect processors, with 125 effects including standards such as reverb, delay, and chorus, as well as some of the universally acclaimed REMS guitar-based effects for authentic guitar tones.
Each track features EQ with Low, Mid and High controls. A custom track EQ can be memorized in the general preferences for Song Play mode. This will help sculpt the sounds to your personal taste for any MIDI file you play. Need a lighter bass track? Save the desired equalization, and the bass will stay light with all the subsequent Songs.
A limiter and final 4-band parametric EQ have been added to the sound output of the Pa600, its sound can be enhanced by these powerful and musically refined processors, easily adapting to your musical taste, or compensating for a problematic live environment.
The Pa600 delivers a new set of deluxe styles, programmed by some of the leading arrangers in the world, each of whom worked according to their musical strengths. The result is hundreds of preloaded Styles that provide unparalleled realism and detail. Covering an expanded range of musical genres, the Pa600 provides styles for almost every occasion. If you require a special Style collection, simply record and edit your own styles on board.
For further performance enhancements there are four Fills, Break, three Intros and three Endings. More flexibility is added by the choice of different transposition tables to suit any instrument characteristic, and the stunning Guitar Mode 2 adds a totally new perspective to how realistic Guitar tracks can sound. If you need both hands to play a solo passage, record your chord sequence and let the Pa600's Chord Sequencer play it for you.
This exciting feature was developed to make your life easier while playing live. The SongBook is a musical database that's completely user programmable, containing all the settings needed to play a particular song. You only have to search for the title of the song you would like to play, select it and hit "Play". SongBook can reference styles, MIDI files, or MP3s, and can immediately recall settings such as song title, genre, artist, tempo, volumes, sounds, muted tracks, effect settings, Easy Edit, STS, master transpose, and more. Everything that you need to play your song perfectly is in the SongBook; a useful musical feature that is unique to Korg.
- Enhanced RX and DNC sound engine offers improved realism and vivid sound
- Massive internal Factory PCM provides powerful wave memory
- Two assignable switches and a four-way joystick ensure total control
- Two versions available: International and Quarter Tone button variations
- Large, bright, backlit TouchView color TFT display (800x480)
- Easy layout and intuitive graphical interface with new Search function
- New resource selection feature with copy/paste, rename and delete
- Over 360 factory Styles, each including three Intros/Endings, four variations and four Fill In + Break
- Enhanced Guitar Mode 2, for realistic guitar parts, plus synchronized pads
- Chord Sequencer function that can record any chord progression on-the-fly
- Improved General MIDI set for Standard MIDI Files
- MP3 player with Transpose and Tempo Change
- 4 Stereo Master Effects (125 FX algorithms)
- Fully programmable SongBook database
- Sustain pedal sold separately
Order this professional arranger keyboard today.
PA600QT Arranger Keyboard Specifications:Model
- 2 Versions: "Pa600 - Standard" and "Pa600QT -Quarter Tone"
- 61 Keys with Velocity
- More than 950 (including Stereo Piano and GM 2 Sounds)
- 64 Drum Kits
- Middle Eastern PCM with matching sound programs and styles for Persian, Arabic and Turkish is already loaded as demo version.
- 256 Sounds
- 128 Drum Kits
- Tone Generator:
- 128 Oscillators (max polyphony 128 voices)- Filters with Resonance
- PCM User Memory:
- 96 MB
- Effects & EQ:
- 4 Stereo Master FX / 125 Effects types
- Three band EQ for each track - Articulations
- Limiter - Master 4 band Parametric EQ
- Dynamic Nuance Control (DNC) Technology
- Full editing of Sounds and Drum Kits
- Realtime sound control using assignable Switches
- Joystick - 2 Assignable Switches
- More than 360 preloaded Styles, freely reconfigurable
- Up to 1,200 available Style locations including the Favorite/User banks
- Eight Style tracks, 4 Single Touch Settings and one Style Performance per Style
- Style controls:
- 3 Intros, 4 Variations, 4 Fills, Break, 3 Endings, Autofill, Synchro Start/Stop, Tap Tempo/Reset
- Manual Bass, Bass Inversion, Memory, Accompaniment Mute, Snare & Kick Designation,
- STS Mode - Chord Sequencer
- Guitar Mode 2,
- Parallel and Fixed NTT, Style Record with Step Record, Track and Event Edit functions
- 320 Realtime Performance locations
- STS: Memorize Realtime tracks
- Up to 4 x Styles, up to 4 x SongBook entries
- My Setting special Performance
- Four Keyboard tracks (Upper 1, 2, 3, Lower)
- 4 Pad tracks + Stop button - Pad Record
- Single Player with Select, Start/Stop, Home, Rewind and Fast Forward controls
- Jukebox function - Compatible with SMF (formats 0 and 1) and MP3 with Vocal Remover -
- Lyrics (compatible with CDG), Score, Marker
- 7" 800 x 480 TFT Graphical Color TouchView
- Quick Record (Backing Sequence), Multitrack and Step Record functions
- Full featured sequencer - 16 tracks - Up to 100.000 events - SMF format
- Fully programmable music database, based on Styles, SMF, Karaoke, MP3 with automatic selection of Style Play and Song Play modes - User-definable custom lists - Filtering options
- Style, Song, Performance, SongBook, Sound and Lyrics TXT
- "i-Series": Styles only
- "Pa series": Style, Performance, Sound, PCM, Song, SongBook and Pad
- Master Volume, Real Time-Acc/Seq Balance Volume, Ensemble, Octave Transpose, Master Transpose, Fade In/Out, Tempo Lock, Style Change - Quarter Tone Arabic Scale, User Scale memorized inside Performance/STS, Search, Lyrics, Score, Maker, Dial, Tempo, Metronome, Split
- Control Inputs:
- Damper Pedal, Assignable Pedal/Footswitch
- Line Out:
- Unbalanced Jack Left/Mono, Right, Headphones
- Line In:
- 2 Unbalanced Line In Jacks
- In, Out Midi connectors - USB to Midi using the USB Device port
- Individual track assignment - 8 user definable MIDI Preset
- Type A (TO DEVICE) x 1: 2.0 Hi Speed
- Type B (TO HOST) x 1: 2.0 Hi Speed
- 15W x 2
- 100mm x 2 Double Cone Speakers in Bass Reflex Box
- Power Supply:
- AC 100-240 V
- Power Consumption:
- 20 Watt
- 1,030 x 378 x 127 mm without music rest
- 11 kg
- Owner's Manual, Music Stand, Accessory DVD (It includes Video Manuals), AC Cable
- Expression/Volume Pedal (KORG EXP-2, KORG XVP-10)
- Damper Pedal (KORG DS-1H)
- Switch Pedal (KORG PS-1, PS-3)
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.