- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Korg TRITON Expandable Rack Module/Sampler with CD ROMS
- Write a Review
- Product 702007
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Comes with Volume 1 Hip Hop & RnB 1; Volume 2 Hip Hop & RnB 2; Volume 3 Drum & Bass 1; and Volume 4 Percussive Loops of the EastWest ProSamples CD-RO...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Delivers even more HI synthesis system sounds than the acclaimed TRITON board.
Comes with Volume 1 Hip Hop & RnB 1; Volume 2 Hip Hop & RnB 2; Volume 3 Drum & Bass 1; and Volume 4 Percussive Loops of the EastWest ProSamples CD-ROM library. TRITON Rack Module is fully expandable with up to 8 PCM boards. You have access to 2,057 programs including 256 GM, 9 GM drums, and 1,664 combinations of each. Up to 160MB of PCM wave memory and a powerful dual polyphonic arpeggiator with 328-pattern memory deliver huge capability. The 48kHz, 16-bit linear sampler with 3 memory slots puts 96MB of sampling memory at your command. Standard S/PDIF connector plus optional EXB-DI for 8-channel ADAT output. The Rack also supports all TRITON option boards and will offer optional FireWire support as available.
- Comes with first 4 volumes of EastWest's ProSamples library
- Expands with up to 8 PCM boards
- 2,057 programs include 256 GM, 9 GM drums, and 1,664 combinations of each
- Up to 160MB of PCM wave memory
- Dual polyphonic arpeggiator with 328-pattern memory
- 48kHz, 16-bit linear sampler with 96MB of sampling memory
- S/PDIF connector plus optional EXB-DI for 8-channel ADAT output
- Supports all TRITON option boards