- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Kurzweil PC1SE Performance Controller Keyboard
- Write a Review
- Product 700496
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Samples have been tuned, looped, noise-reduced, and processed with expertise and precision to deliver completely professional sound quality. The dual...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
PC1X power with 76 fully weighted keys.
Samples have been tuned, looped, noise-reduced, and processed with expertise and precision to deliver completely professional sound quality. The dual-engine effects processing rivals most standalone units. You also get comprehensive MIDI control with multiple overlapping zones; inputs for dual switch and CC pedals; a bank of assignable controls; intelligent MIDI implementation; and a full-featured arpeggiator. 76 fully weighted velocity and pressure sensitive keys, 2 x 20 LCD display, 64-voice polyphony, 520 presets, 128 user presets, and flexible audio and effects routing.
- 76 note fully weighted action, velocity and pressure sensitive
- 2x20 character LCD w/ rear panel contrast knob
- 64 Voice Polyphony, dynamically allocated
- 16 parts (one per MIDI channel)
- 648 Factory Programs- Includes complete PC2 Sound ROM, plus the Orchestral AND Classic Keys ROM Expansions.
- 96 factory programmed MIDI setups. 128 user programmable MIDI setups, each with 4 independent zones, effects and arpeggiator settings.
- 128 locations for user created preset programs. 128 locations for user created MIDI Setups.
- 47.83" x 13.98" x 4.33"
- Weight: 46.30 lbs
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
This is the perfect "bottom" board for my 2 keyboard setup with an Electro on top for organs, as I think the organs are the only real weak patch set in the PC1se. Really fond of the action also as it is not too light or too stiff for my tastes. Good quality construction for the gigging circuit too.