- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Nord Lead 4 Keyboard Package
- Write a Review
- J22787 000000000 J22787000000000
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Performance keyboard package featuring the Nord Lead 4 Synthesizer. The package also includes a pair of Akai RPM3 monitors, a monitor stand, a keyboa...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Nord keyboard with monitors, headphones, bench, stand and sustain pedal.
Performance keyboard package featuring the Nord Lead 4 Synthesizer. The package also includes a pair of Akai RPM3 monitors, a monitor stand, a keyboard stand, a padded keyboard bench, a pair of quality headphones, two standard 1/4" unbalanced instrument cables and a sustain pedal.
Subtractive synthesizer with soaring leads and powerful sound sculpting
One of the leading manufacturers of performance synthesizers has just improved their line even further. The Nord Lead 4 is a subtractive synthesizer with 2 oscillators per voice that incorporates innovative performance features, advanced layering and synchronization possibilities, new filter types and incredible on-board effects, making this a synthesizer dream come true.
The Nord Lead 4's Oscillator 1 section features a wide selection of wavetables including a unique type called Formant Wavetables with resonant qualities that are independent of pitch. Frequency Modulating the Formant Wavetables can produce some truly magic results with distinctive acoustic qualities.
Oscillator 2 features a Noise generator with a dedicated filter cut-off and resonance.
The true Voice Unison mode lets you stack up to four voices on top of each other per note (including the complete signal path of the Nord Lead 4) for really thick, wide leads and basses.
Hard & Soft Sync
Hard Sync generates an irregularly shaped waveform resulting in a harsh, dirty effect rich with harmonics, first made famous by the Prophet 5. Soft Sync is a bit smoother, but by no means subtle. The Nord Lead 4 also features Frequency Modulator capabilities for adding spectral complexity and occasionally, nastiness.
LFO and Modulation Section
Nord Lead 4 features two very flexible LFO-sections per slot. A wide selection of LFO-shapes is available from sines and pulses to ramping saws perfect for creating wobbling basses or pulsing pads.
Each LFO can easily be synchronized to the Master Clock and assigned a desired time division. The LFO can be re-triggered manually with an Impulse Morph button or a key. The LFO destinations include a unique option to modulate the FX section.
Nord Lead 4 offers a very capable Modulation Envelope section with an expanded choice of modulation destinations. The Modulation Envelope can also be triggered manually with an Impulse Morph button!
- Lead 4 Synthesizer
- RPM3 Production Monitors with USB Audio Interface
- SMS-6000 Monitor Stand
- On-Stage Stands KT7800+ Keyboard Bench
- Standard 1/4" Straight Instrument Cable Black 20 Foot
- Proline Professional Sustain Pedal
- KS7190 Keyboard Stand
- Musician's Gear MG900 Studio Headphones
Order today and save!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.