- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Nord Lead 4 with Matching 2-Tier Keyboard Stand
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J16792 000000000 J16792000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Now you can get a brand-new Nord Lead 4 keyboard with a matching 2-tier keyboard stand in a stylish, matching red finish with just one purchase. Orde...Click To Read More About This Product
Keyboard and stand package.
Now you can get a brand-new Nord Lead 4 keyboard with a matching 2-tier keyboard stand in a stylish, matching red finish with just one purchase. Order this keyboard package for yourself or a loved one today!
Nord Lead 4
One of the leading manufacturers of performance synthesizers has just improved their line even further. The Nord Lead 4 is a subtractive synthesizer with 2 oscillators per voice that incorporates innovative performance features, advanced layering and synchronization possibilities, new filter types and incredible on-board effects, making this a synthesizer dream come true.
Matching 2-Tier Keyboard Stand
This instrument comes with a solid 2-tier keyboard stand with a red finish that is able to handle two keyboards for you multi-tasking keyboard players. It stands at a generous 51" tall and utilizes a Quik-Lok system to ensure fast and simple setup.
- Nord Lead 4 Keyboard
- Matching 2-Tier Keyboard Stand
- Sustain pedal sold separately
Order today and save!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.