- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Nord Piano 2 HA88 88-Key Digital Piano
- Product H81346
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Nord Piano 2 HA88 lets you easily play, split, and layer stunning Grand, Upright, and Electric Pianos from the Nord Piano Library with sounds fro...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
88-key hammer action keyboard with over 1,000 sounds from the Nord Sample Library.
The Nord Piano 2 HA88 lets you easily play, split, and layer stunning Grand, Upright, and Electric Pianos from the Nord Piano Library with sounds from the versatile Nord Sample Library. All this in a streamlined portable package with 88 Hammer Action Weighted keys.
The Nord Piano 2 comes with a wide range of quality acoustic and electro-mechanical instruments from the Nord Piano Library, all with their own unique character. The included Nord Triple Pedal features a dynamic sustain pedal that can also recreate the mechanical "stomp" and "sizzle" noises that occur when the lifting or releasing the dampener in an Acoustic Grand or Upright Piano. The Advanced String Resonance feature simulates the subtle phenomenon that occurs when piano strings cause other un-dampened strings to resonate, further adding to an amazing level of realism.
The Nord Sample Library offers more than 1000 high-quality sample-instruments ranging from Strings, Brass, Synths and Basses to the legendary vintage sounds of the Mellotron and Chamberlin. Both the Nord Piano and Nord Sample libraries are continuously updated and are available as free downloads for all Nord owners.
All of the sounds in the Nord Piano 2 HA88 are also replaceable, making it an instrument that is built to evolve with you. It's even possible to create your own sample instruments using the Nord Sample Editor.
Nord thinks technology should be transparent to the user, which is why the Nord Piano 2 has dedicated buttons and knobs for all functions the performing musician needs instead of confusing menus. Nord made it amazingly simple to layer and split sounds, and there's a volume pedal input for sneaking in those strings while you keep playing.
The Nord Piano 2 also sports an extensive effects section, covering everything from Phaser, Wah-wah, Flanger, Chorus and Delay effects to a 3-band Equalizer, Amp Simulations, Compressor and Reverb.
- 88-note Hammer Action keybed
- All sounds can be replaced
- Nord Piano Library compatible
- Nord Sample Library compatible NEW
- Layer and split-functionality NEW
- Dynamic Pedal Noise
- (with Nord Triple Pedal)
- Comprehensive Effect section
- Delay Effect NEW
- Stereo Tube Overdrive NEW
- Advanced String Resonance (Gen 2)
- Long Release NEW
- Sustain pedal sold separately
HA88 looks and feels great. Order yours today!
- LCD Display
- 2 banks with 24 pages each, 5 programs - 240 locations
- Live Mode - 5 Live programs
- Global Transpose: +/- 6 semitones
- Program Transpose: +/- 6 semitones
- Fine-tune: +/- 50 Cents
- Kbd Touch: 4 velocity response curves
- Split functionality with selectable split point
- Layer functionality
- Mono Output option
- Dynamic Sustain Pedal action with the included Nord Triple Pedal
- Free OS updates
- 6 types - Grand, Upright, Electric Piano 1, Electric Piano 2, Clavinet and Harpsichord.
- Each category can contain up to 9 different models.
- 40/60 Voices Polyphony (stereo/mono pianos)
- Advanced String Resonance (Generation 2) - adjustable amount
- Selectable Long Release for Grand, Upright, Electric Pianos and Harpsichord
- Selectable Pedal Noise for Grand, Upright and Electric Pianos 1 - adjustable amount
- Octave Transpose: -1/+1
- Up to 99 sample instruments
- 16 Voices Polyphony
- Attack and Release controls
- Octave Transpose: -1/+3
- Sustenuto pedal can be set as sustain or gate pedal for the Sample Synth section.
- Volume controllable with Volume Pedal (not included)
- Approx. 500 MB dedicated to the Nord Piano Library
- Approx. 128 MB dedicated to the Nord Sample Library
- Effect 1 - Pan, Tremolo, Stereo Auto-wah. Three selectable depths for the pan and tremolo, rate controlled with the Effect 1 Rate knob
- Effect 2 - Stereo Phaser, Flanger and Chorus. Three selectable depths, rate controlled with the Effect 2 Rate knob
- Delay - Four levels of feedback amount, Dry/Wet adjustment. Tempo can be set manually or with Tap Tempo button. Range: 20 ms 750 ms
- Three band EQ, with sweepable mid. +/- 15 dB gain/attenuation (100 Hz, 4 kHz and 200 Hz 8 kHz)
- Comp/Amp - Twin, JC, Small (mono), Tube distortion (stereo) and compressor (stereo). Drive/compression amount controlled with the Drive knob.
- Reverb with six algorithms - Room 1 & 2, Stage 1 & 2, Hall 1 & 2, Dry/Wet control
- Each effect can be assigned to either Piano or Sample Synth section
- 2 Audio outputs L & R - ¼", 6,35 mm jacks, unbalanced
- 1 Monitor input - 1/8", 3,5 mm stereo jack
- 1 Headphone output - ¼", 6,35 mm stereo jack
- 1 Piano pedal input - ¼", 6,35 mm jack. Use the included Nord Triple Pedal or a momentary pedal, like e.g, Roland DP-2, DP-6, Yamaha FC-4, FC-5, Fatar VFP1-25 etc
- 1 Volume Pedal input - ¼", 6,35 mm TRS stereo jack. Use a Control/Expression pedal like e.g. Yamaha FC-7, Roland EV-5 etc.
- MIDI In, MIDI Out - 5 pin DIN connectors
- USB - type B connector - for transferring sounds and USB-MIDI
- IEC C14 power connector
- Nord Piano 2 HA88 : 1287 mm (50.7"), 121 mm (4.8"), 340 mm (13.4")
- Nord Piano 2 HP: 1066 mm (42") x 121 mm (4.7") x 340 mm (12")
- Pedal: 264 mm (10.4"), 224 mm (8.8"), 70 mm (2.8")
- Nord Piano 2 HA88: 18,3 kg (40.3 lbs)
- Nord Piano 2 HP: 11 kg (24.25 lbs)
- Pedal: 2 kg (4.4 lbs) - Included with Nord Piano 2 HA88 only.
- Nord Triple Pedal (Nord Piano 2 HA88 only)
- User Manual
- Power cord
- Nord Piano Library v5 DVD-ROM
- Nord Sample Library DVD-ROM