Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Stage 2 EX 88-Key Pianofalse false
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.
Nord's best keyboard action, incredible sound and performance.
This is the 88-key version of the Nord Stage 2 EX, equipped with Nord's Hammer Action keybed. The EX 2 88 keybed uses Nord's top-of-the-line fully weighted hammer action piano keys. Perfect for electric and acoustic piano sounds, but also works great for organ playing. Key range A-C.
The new Factory Bank features 5 Grand Pianos, 7 Upright Pianos, 11 Electric Pianos, Clavinet, Harpsichords and a vastly improved Nord Sample Library selection including great new Strings, Choir and Folk instruments. Of course the piano, organ and synth sounds that garnered all of the tech awards over the past several years are retained and worked into the newly developed interface. For the professional, the working musician, the person who insists on great sound and impeccable performance, the Nord Stage 2 EX should be on your short list of keyboard options.
Note: As of 2/1/17, Nord has announced a Software Update for its Stage, Electro and Piano lines. This software update includes a new OS for Nord Stage 2/2 EX, Nord Electro 5 and Nord Piano 3 that fixes a bug related to long release for synth pianos. Nord has also updated the Nord Sound Manager, adding support for Stage 2/2 EX with increased piano bank locations. Wurlitzers have been moved to E.Piano 1 bank (introduced with NS2/NS2EX OS v2.20). Download Update from Nord’s website.
1 GB memory for the Nord Piano Library
State-of-the art sample-based Acoustic and Electric Pianos
Advanced String Resonance (Gen 2)
Long Release option
Dynamic Pedal Noise via optional Nord Triple Pedal
380 MB for the Nord Sample Library
Powerful Classic analog, FM and Wavetable synthesis
B3 Tone-Wheel simulation
Rotary Speaker simulation
Faithful simulations of classic Vox and Farfisa organs
Digital LED Drawbars for easy overview of active drawbar settings.
Comprehensive Effects section
Single-function control knobs and instant visibility of current settings
External section allowing the Nord Stage 2 EX to serve as a master keyboard
Expanded Live Mode with 5 locations
USB-MIDI. No driver required for Mac OS X. WHQL certified driver available for Windows.
- Great sounds
- Smart programming and global controls
- Keybed designed for your performance
- Lightweight and easy to maneuver
- Excellent build quality
All of the sounds you need in a portable instrument with the perfect keybed for your performances.
Stage 2 EX 88-Key Piano Specifications:GENERAL
- Master Level Control
- Wooden Pitch Stick
- Modulation Wheel
- 400 Programs - 4 Banks with 20 Pages each. Each Page has 5 Program locations
- Program Categories
- Program Sort Modes - numerical, alphabetical or by category
- 5 Live Buffers
- 2 Individual Slot Setups
- 3 Morph sources (Modulation Wheel, Control Pedal, Aftertouch)
- Global Mono output
- Programmable Transpose +/- 6 semitones
- Master Clock functionality with manual, external and tap-tempo rate control
- Internal and MIDI clock source
- MIDI over USB functionality
- B3 Tone wheel Organ, Vox Continental and Farfisa models with full polyphony
- 9 digitally controlled Drawbars
- Percussion controls
- Vibrato / Chorus control
- Two Drawbar settings per program
- 2-Part Multitimbral (2 manuals)
- 1 GB memory for Piano sounds
- Acoustic Grand Pianos
- Upright Pianos
- Electric Pianos
- Synth Pianos
- Wurlitzer A200 Electric Piano
- Clavinet D6
- Electric Grand Pianos incl. CP-80
- 40-60 Voices Polyphony
- 4 Selectable Velocity Curves
- Clavinet EQ controls
- String Resonance (Generation 2) on acoustic Grand Pianos and Uprights
- Selectable Piano Release
- Pedal Noise when used with Nord Triple Pedal (optional accessory) on selected acoustic and electric pianos
- Slot Detune functionality
- 2-Part Multitimbral
- Sample Playback synthesis: approx. 380 Megabytes of sample memory, up to 999 Sample Instruments.
- Analog synthesis: Multiple waveforms - including Dual Saw, Hard Sync and PWM
- FM synthesis: 2 & 3 Operator FM synthesis
- Wavetables synthesis: 62 waveforms
- 18 Voices polyphony
- Unison control - with no reduction in polyphony
- Amplitude envelope
- Modulation envelope
- 12 & 24 dB Low Pass, High Pass, Band Pass and Notch Filter with Resonance
- LFO with 4 waveforms (square, triangle, ramp and sample & hold)
- 300 Patch memory locations
- Arpeggiator (Up, Down, Up-Down and Random). Range: 1, 2, 3 or 4 octaves.
- LFO and Arpeggiator synchronizable to Master Clock
- 2-Part Multitimbral
- Level control
- Zone (split assignment) control
- Effect 1: Ring Modulator, Tremolo, Pan, Wah, AutoWah 1, Autowah 2
- Effect 2: Flanger, Vibe, 2 Phasers, 2 Choruses
- Delay - with Ping Pong (stereo taps) and Tap-Tempo
- 3 types of Speaker simulations, JC, Twin and Small
- Tube amp simulation with adjustable overdrive
- 3-band Equalizer with sweepable mid. EQ ranges: 100 Hz, 200 Hz - 8 kHz and 4 kHz
- Rotary Speaker: selectable speed (Stop, Slow and Fast) and separate overdrive
- Effect rates/tempo can be synchronized to the Master Clock
- Reverb - 6 algorithms
- HA88-model: 88-key Velocity sensitive Hammer Action keyboard. Range: A-C,
- ‹HP76-model: 76-key Velocity sensitive Hammer Action Portable keyboard. Range: E-G
- Compact-model: 73-key Velocity sensitive Semi Weighted Waterfall keyboard. Range: E-E
- Supports 3 split zones with visual LED indication
- 4 Assignable Audio Outputs - ¼", 6,35 mm jacks, unbalanced
- Stereo Headphone output - ¼", 6,35 mm stereo jack
- 1 Monitor input - 1/8", 3,5 mm stereo jack
- Sustain Pedal - ¼", 6,35 mm jack. Use a momentary pedal, like e.g, Roland DP-2, DP-6, Yamaha FC-4, FC-5, Fatar VFP1-25 etc.
- Sustain input compatible with Nord Triple Pedal (sold separately)
- Rotor Pedal - ¼", 6,35 mm jack. Use a momentary pedal or a switch type pedal
- Organ Swell Pedal - ¼", 6,35 mm TRS stereo jack. Use a Control/Expression pedal like e.g. Yamaha FC-7, Roland EV-5 etc.
- Control Pedal - ¼", 6,35 mm TRS stereo jack. Use a Control/Expression pedal like e.g. Yamaha FC-7, Roland EV-5 etc.
- MIDI In - 5 pin DIN connectors
- MIDI Out - 5 pin DIN connectors
- USB - type B connector
- Power Cord with IEC C14 connector
- Nord Stage 2 Connections
- User Manual
- Dust cover (88 and HP76 only)
- Sustain pedal (88 and HP76 only)
- Power cord
- Nord Sample and Piano DVDs
- USB cord
- Nord Keyboard Stand EX
- Nord Soft Case
- Nord Triple Pedal
- Nord Music Stand EX
- 1287 mm (50.7"), 118 mm (4.7"), 334 mm (13")
- 18,5 kg (40,7 lb)
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.