- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L56553 000001000 L56553000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Summit is a three-oscillator-per-voice, 16-voice keyboard synth designed for the professional or semi-professional musician who is looking for an ins...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Three-oscillator synth built on the innovative foundations of Novation’s critically acclaimed Peak.
Summit is a three-oscillator-per-voice, 16-voice keyboard synth designed for the professional or semi-professional musician who is looking for an inspiring, empowering instrument to use both live and in the studio.
Summit effectively puts the power of two Novation Peak synthesizers at your fingertips, enabling two completely independent patches to be split or layered across the keyboard, or switched between on the fly. It also expands on Peak’s layout, with many ‘hidden’ controls and functions made accessible on the front panel. These include FM routing, LFOs 3 and 4, all arpeggiator parameters and more. The Summit also features pitch and mod wheels, as well as numerous new filter options, and an audio input for processing external sources with reverb, chorus and delay.
At the heart of Summit are three digital New Oxford Oscillators per voice, hosted on the FPGA (Field Programmable Gate Array) chip. As well as generating authentic analogue-style waveforms at incredibly high resolution, this also facilitates FM and wavetable synthesis for the design of rich, complex and highly textural raw tones.
Each voice feeds into a true stereo signal path comprising dual analogue filters, three stages of analogue distortion and analogue VCAs; while a wealth of modulation assignment options and three colourful effects bring movement, life and polish to your patches.
The acclaimed Peak architecture taken to the next level, with 16 voices, expanded front panel controls, new filter options, a five-octave keyboard and more.
Two at Once
Multitimbral engine for splitting, stacking and switching between two simultaneous patches.
Digital FPGA-generated New Oxford Oscillators for analogue-style, wavetable and FM synthesis.
Dual analogue filters, analogue VCAs and three stages of analogue distortion per voice
- Three oscillators per voice
- 16-voice synth
- The power of two Novation Peak synthesizers
- Two independent patches can be split or layered across the keyboard
- FM routing, LFOs 3 and 4, all arpeggiator parameters and more
- Pitch and mod wheels
- New filter options
- Audio input
- Five-octave keyboard
- Multitimbral engine for splitting, stacking and switching between two patches
- Digital FPGA-generated New Oxford Oscillators
- Dual analog filters, analog VCAs and three stages of analog distortion
The power of twin Peaks and more.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.