- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Analog Four MKII Tabletop Synthesizer
Condition 1 - Mint
- Write a Review
- #K47343 004000000 K47343004000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
With a digital mind and an analog soul, the Analog Four MKII represents the best of two worlds. This 4-voice hybrid tabletop synthesizer is packed wi...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
(Open Box) The sequel to Elektron's powerful 4-voice analog/digital hybrid tabletop synthesizer.
With a digital mind and an analog soul, the Analog Four MKII represents the best of two worlds. This 4-voice hybrid tabletop synthesizer is packed with enhanced features including re-worked analog circuitry, improved analog overdrive, a large OLED display, durable backlit buttons, hi-res encoders, and so much more. Perfect for studio and stage, the Analog Four MKII delivers a sound that's warm, organic, chaotic, exact, and everything in between. Moulding your own unique analog sounds is simple. Program them with precision, or feel free to design as you go. The sonic range is so vast entire tracks can be created from scratch.
Four synth tracks and an intuitive step sequencer enable you to easily create and layer melodies. Then play back your composition and immediately reshape it. Change notes, alter sounds, add effects. Something beautifully unique will emerge every single time. Not only a splendid synthesizer, the Analog Four MKII can also make other gear sing. Thanks to the CV/Gate and DIN sync outputs, external analog gear can be controlled in great detail. Make any modular or vintage synthesizer rig come truly alive. Analog Four MKII's tweaked circuitry delivers deeper bass than ever, new powerful sound control possibilities, dedicated outputs for each voice. Not to mention the ultra durable buttons, the big OLED screen and the premium design. No stone has been left unturned.
- Reworked analog circuitry delivering very deep and defined bass
- Enhanced analog overdrive for more bite and growl
- Crisp, large OLED screen providing optimal feedback in dimly lit environments
- Ultra durable back-lit buttons. Rated for 50 million presses
- Increased amount of dedicated buttons enabling quicker workflow
- Expression/CV inputs for external control of Analog Four MKII parameters
The best of both worlds, get the Analog Four MKII today!
- Polyphony (max): 4 voice
- VCO: 2
- VCF: 2
- Envelopes: 7
- LFO: 5
- Mixer: Not specified
- Included presets: 128
- User preset slots: 128
- Output: 6 x 1/4 in.
- MIDI Connectivity: In/Out/Thru
- Line input: Yes, stereo
- USB Connectivity: Yes
- Headphone out: Yes
- Other: CV/Gate Out, CV In, Exp In
- Sequencer: 64-step
- Arpeggiator: Yes
- Display: Yes
- Effects: Yes
- Pitch bend/Modulation: No
- Width: 15.2 in.
- Height: 3.3 in.
- Depth: 8.85 in.
- Weight: 5.3 lb.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.