- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Sk1 61-Key Digital Stage Keyboard and Organ
Condition 1 - Mint
- H81471 004000000 H81471004000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Hammond Sk1 weighs just 15 pounds, and is the first Hammond portable to feature a wide range of Extra Voices. The "Drawbar" section is a complete...Click To Read More About This Product
(Open Box) The power, tradition and soul of a B-3 in a super portable package.
The Hammond Sk1 weighs just 15 pounds, and is the first Hammond portable to feature a wide range of Extra Voices. The "Drawbar" section is a complete Hammond Organ with all the traditional features: Real Mechanical Drawbars, Chorus Vibrato, Touch-Response Percussion, and the most authentic Digital Leslie Hammond has ever offered. "Vx" and "Farf" combo organ models are also available, as well as an assortment of fine classical Pipe Organ voices derived from their 935 Church Organ. Acoustic and Electric Pianos, Clavs, Accordions, Vintage String Synth, Wind Instruments and Tuned Percussion round out the sound selection though you can download more via the USB port. The Sk1 also has a MP3 Music Player and a new-generation "Digital Leslie" that gives the big speaker a run for the money.
- Organ Section:
- 2 - VASE III as Digital Tone-wheels, Transistor Organ and Pipe Organ
- 61 polyphony (for manual, except Pipe Organ)
- 8 polyphony (for pedal, except Pipe Organ)
- 63 polyphony (maximum, on Pipe Organ)
- VASE III, 63 polyphony (maximum)
- C1 to C6 61-key (SK1)
- Drawbars: 9 Pitches, assignable for Upper, Pedal, Lower Voicing
- Manuals: 6 choices (B-Type1, B-Type2, Mellow, Vx, Farf, Pipe), valiable key-click
- Pedal: 4 choices (Normal, Muted, Synth1, Synth2), 5 choices key-click
- Buttons: Second Harmonic, Third Harmonic, Fast Decay, Volume Soft
- Adjustable: Touch, Velocity, Decay (Fast, Slow), Level (Normal, Soft)
- Instruments: 6 Groups (A. Piano, E. Piano, Keyboard, Wind, Other, Library)
- Upgradable via Library
- Control: Allocate Upper/Lower, Solo, Group
- Effects: Vibrato and Chorus, Digital Scanner, Buttons: 1, 2, Chorus, Upper On, Lower On
- Digital, 4 programs, Control: On, Amount
- 8 programs for Organ/Extra Voice individually, Control: On, Amount
- For Organ: Bass, Mid (sweep), Treble, Tone, For Extra Voice: Bass, Mid (sweep), Treble
- Advanced Digital, 2 Rotors, Buttons: Bypass, Stop, Fast
- Digital, 11 programs, Control: On, Depth
- Control: Bass, Mid Gain, Mid Frequency, Treble
- Buttons: Manual Bass, Split (SK1 only), Lower to Pedal (SK2 only) Octave Up, Octave Down, Lower, Transpose
- Adjustable: Coupler Highest note, Split Point
- Capacity: 100 User Patches, 100 Preset Patches, Manual
- Favorites: 10 buttons
- Patch Load Options: Drawbar Registration, Drawbar Parameters, Extra Voice, Internal Zone, External Zone, Organ Effects, Exv Effects, Reverb
- Volumes: Master Volume, Music Volume, Extra Voice Volume
- Switch:Power On/Off
- File Format: WAV (44.1kHz, 16bit, Stereo), MP3 (44.1kHz, 128kbps, Stereo)
- Control: Song, Play/Pause
- Storage: USB Flash Drive
- Display: 20 - Characters, 2 - Lines, 8 Control Buttons and Value knob
- Templates: 9 Templates(SK1), 5 Templates(SK2)
- External Zones: 3 Zones, assignable any keyboards
- MIDI: In, Out
- Audio: Line Out L, R, Headphones
- Leslie: 8 - pin, 1 and 3 channels available
- Other: Footswitch, Damper Pedal, Exp. Pedal, DC IN (12V)
- AC Adaptor AD3-1250
Take your Hammond wherever you go. Order today!
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 35 1/4" x 12" x 3 7/8"
- Weight: 15-1/2 lb.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.