- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
XK-5 Organ (Single Manual)
Condition 1 - Mint
- J42347 004000000 J42347004000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The design of HAMMOND’s new flagship portable draws on the original B-3’s blueprints, capturing its sound and feel with unmatched accuracy and soul. ...Click To Read More About This Product
(Open Box) The gig solution for the organist.
The design of HAMMOND’s new flagship portable draws on the original B-3’s blueprints, capturing its sound and feel with unmatched accuracy and soul. Its patent-pending technologies include an all-new sound engine that combines modeling and sampling, and reproduces every nuance of the classic electro-mechanical tone wheel generator. A proprietary custom keyboard action provides the heft, bounce, key travel, and multi-contact behavior of classic HAMMOND consoles. Further features include four full sets of drawbars plus pedal drawbars, a control layout identical to the B-3, plus the latest generation, ultra-realistic Digital Leslie. The depth of control gives it the ability to duplicate individual Hammonds down to the model, year, condition and serial number, with downloadable tone-wheel profiles upcoming from famous HAMMOND organists. The XK-5 also may be expanded to a double manual, with the top upgrade featuring the timeless “4-poster” design of a B-3.
- Number of keys: 88
- Action: Graded Hammer Action
- Key size: Full
- Aftertouch / Velocity: Velocity, 10 levels
- Key Type: Piano-style
- Number of sounds: 100 Preset, 100 User
- Polyphony (max): 61
- Layers: No
- Split: Yes
- AUX input: N/A
- MIDI Connectivity: I/O
- Line output: L/MONO, R
- Line input: N/A
- USB Connectivity: A to Flash Drive, B to Host
- Headphone jacks: 1
- Pedal inputs: CONTROL 1/2, 8-PIN
- Storage type: N/A
- Expandability available: N/A
- Recording/Playback N/A
- Accompaniment styles: N/A
- Preset songs: N/A
- Display: OLED, 20 character, 2 line
- Effects: Reverb, chorus
- Built-in speakers: N/A
- Pitch bend/Modulation: N/A
- Other controls: N/A
- Reverb: Yes
- Chorus: Yes
- Delay: Yes
- Equalizer: Yes
- Arpeggio: No
- Other: Leslie
- Width: 46.8"
- Height: 4.7"
- Depth: 15.8"
- Weight: 34.6 lb.
The authenticity line between Vintage and Modern has been erased. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.