- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Kilpatrick Audio K6501 PHILTER Eurorack Multi-Mode Filter
- Product J41670
The success of the PHENOL Patchable Analog Synthesizer has created a buzz among Eurorack users. After being asked many times whether Kilpatrick would...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Eurorack multi-mode filter inspired by PHENOL.
The success of the PHENOL Patchable Analog Synthesizer has created a buzz among Eurorack users. After being asked many times whether Kilpatrick would release any parts of PHENOL for Eurorack, the K6501 PHILTER, inspired by the amazing filters on PHENOL has finally been realized. Offering a fat, punchy sound and dirty overdrive when the resonance setting is high, the PHILTER is redesigned to work with Eurorack systems. It offers low-pass, band-pass and high-pass outputs simultaneously, and each output contains a signal indicator showing when that output is active. PHILTER has the same tone and range of control as the PHENOL filters in a compact package.
Although it's only 8HP and looks quite tame, the sound and tone color is completely massive. PHILTER will take even the tamest sounding oscillators and make them completely explode. Try it with drum loops and other sounds, or just run your whole mix through a pair of them. Devastating.
- Eurorack (3U) form factor - 8HP width
- Filter circuit inspired by PHENOL and true to the sound and range of control
- Simultaneous low-pass, band-pass and high-pass outputs
- Unique two-pole design with special resonance limiter for huge peaks without oscillation
- Control over cutoff, resonance and FM level (voltage control of frequency)
- All inputs and outputs are tolerant of +/-12V
- All outputs drive 10Vp-p with 1K output impedance
- Requires +12V (20mA), -12V (10mA) - 16 pin Doepfer-style power cable used - approx. 0.4W total power consumption
A filter with some teeth. order soon.