- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
PA600 Arranger Keyboard
Condition 2 - Blemished Regular 190839353320
- Write a Review
- #H89580 005000067 H89580005000067
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Pa600 is an affordable, compact, and powerful addition to Korg's internationally acclaimed PA series. Providing you with the perfect songwriting ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
(Open Box) Brilliant professional arranger keyboard, with enhanced sound engines.
The Pa600 is an affordable, compact, and powerful addition to Korg's internationally acclaimed PA series. Providing you with the perfect songwriting and performance partner. Like its big brothers - the Pa800 and the Pa3X - the Pa600 uses Korgs's RX (Real eXperience) and DNC (Defined Nuance Control) technology to deliver unprecedented sound quality. With its new compact cabinet, large TFT color TouchView display, enormous factory and user PCM memory, huge style database and excellent amplification system, Korg has raised the standard of excellence in the entry-level price range. Listen and Believe.
Easy To Use
With all the technological power that's packed inside, Korg made the Pa600 easy to understand and use. Your experience using the Pa600 should be intuitive, musical, fast and foolproof. The panel layout has been simplified, and our graphical user interface utilizes an amazing, graphical, color TouchView Display, so you simply think, point and click for easy and intuitive use.
So that musicians of all levels can make great music quickly, there are two interface modes: Easy and Expert. Easy mode shows only the most important controls while keeping a clean and straightforward interface, useful for beginners or playing live. While in Expert mode, you have full editing control. Nothing stands between you and your professional performance.
Switches are assignable so your live performances work the way you want, and when you don't remember where a file, song or style was saved, just use the Search feature and let the Pa600 find it for you.
Great sound is more than just the quality of the sample data. For many years, Korg has produced outstanding, studio-quality effects that are simply breathtaking. The Pa600 has four stereo Master Effect processors, with 125 effects including standards such as reverb, delay, and chorus, as well as some of the universally acclaimed REMS guitar-based effects for authentic guitar tones.
Each track features EQ with Low, Mid and High controls. A custom track EQ can be memorized in the general preferences for Song Play mode. This will help sculpt the sounds to your personal taste for any MIDI file you play. Need a lighter bass track? Save the desired equalization, and the bass will stay light with all the subsequent Songs.
A limiter and final 4-band parametric EQ have been added to the sound output of the Pa600. Its total sound can be enhanced by these powerful and musically refined processors, easily adapting to your musical taste, or compensating for a problematic live environment.
The Pa600 delivers a set of deluxe styles, programmed by some of the leading arrangers in the world, each of whom worked according to their musical strengths. The result is hundreds of preloaded Styles that provide unparalleled realism and detail. Covering an expanded range of musical genres, the Pa600 provides styles for almost every occasion. If you require a special Style collection, simply record and edit your own styles on board.
For further realism, Korg added four Fills, Break, three Intros and three Endings to enhance your performance. More flexibility is added by the choice of different transposition tables to suit any instrument characteristic, and the stunning Guitar Mode 2 adds a totally new perspective to how realistic Guitar tracks can sound. If you need both hands to play a solo passage, record your chord sequence and let the Pa600's Chord Sequencer play it for you.
- Enhanced RX and DNC sound engine, offers improved realism and vivid sound
- Massive internal Factory PCM provides powerful wave memory
- Two assignable switches and a four-way joystick ensure total control for the many available levels of sound articulation (DNC)
- Large, bright, backlit TouchView color TFT display (800x480)
- Easy layout and intuitive graphical interface with Search function
- New resource selection feature with copy/paste, rename and delete
- Over 360 factory Styles
- Enhanced Guitar Mode 2, realistic guitar parts, plus synchronized pads
- Chord Sequencer function that can record any chord progression on-the-fly
- Improved General Midi set for Standard Midi Files
- MP3 player with Transpose and Tempo Change
- 4 Stereo Master Effects (125 FX algorithms)
- Fully programmable SongBook database
- Sustain pedal sold separately
Order the Pa6000 today, and enhance your sound.
- 2 versions: "Pa600 - Standard" and "Pa600QT -Quarter Tone"
- 61 keys with Velocity
- More than 950 (including Stereo Piano and GM 2 Sounds) 64 Drum Kits
- Pa600QT: Middle Eastern PCM with matching sound programs and styles for Persian, Arabic and Turkish is already loaded as demo version.
- 256 Sounds
- 128 Drum Kits
- Tone Generator: 128 Oscillators (max polyphony 128 voices)- Filters with Resonance
- PCM User Memory: 96 MB
- Effects & EQ:
- 4 Stereo Master FX / 125 Effects types
- Three band EQ for each track - Articulations
- Limiter - Master 4 band Parametric EQ
- Dynamic Nuance Control (DNC) Technology
- Full editing of Sounds and Drum Kits
- Realtime sound control using assignable Switches
- Joystick - 2 Assignable Switches
- More than 360 preloaded Styles, freely reconfigurable
- Up to 1,200 available Style locations including the Favorite/User banks
- Eight Style tracks, 4 Single Touch Settings and one Style Performance per Style
- Style controls:
- 3 Intros, 4 Variations, 4 Fills, Break, 3 Endings, Autofill, Synchro Start/Stop, Tap Tempo/Reset,
- Manual Bass, Bass Inversion, Memory, Accompaniment Mute, Snare & Kick Designation,
- STS Mode - Chord Sequencer
- Guitar Mode 2,
- Parallel and Fixed NTT, Style Record with Step Record, Track and Event Edit functions
- 320 Realtime Performance locations
- STS: Memorize Realtime tracks
- Up to 4 x Styles, up to 4 x SongBook entries
- My Setting special Performance
- Four Keyboard tracks (Upper 1, 2, 3, Lower)
- 4 Pad tracks + Stop button - Pad Record
- Single Player with Select, Start/Stop, Home, Rewind and Fast Forward controls
- Jukebox function - Compatible with SMF (formats 0 and 1) and MP3 with Vocal Remover -
- Lyrics (compatible with CDG), Score, Marker
- 7" 800 x 480 TFT Graphical Color TouchView
- Quick Record (Backing Sequence), Multitrack and Step Record functions
- Full featured sequencer - 16 tracks - Up to 100.000 events - SMF format
- Fully programmable music database, based on Styles, SMF, Karaoke, MP3 with automatic selection of Style Play and Song Play modes - User-definable custom lists - Filtering options
- Style, Song, Performance, SongBook, Sound and Lyrics TXT
- "i-Series": Styles only
- "Pa series": Style, Performance, Sound, PCM, Song, SongBook and Pad
- Master Volume, Real Time-Acc/Seq Balance Volume, Ensemble, Octave Transpose, Master Transpose, Fade In/Out, Tempo Lock, Style Change - Quarter Tone Arabic Scale, User Scale memorized inside Performance/STS, Search, Lyrics, Score, Maker, Dial, Tempo, Metronome, Split
- Control Inputs:
- Damper Pedal, Assignable Pedal/Footswitch
- Line Out:
- Unbalanced Jack Left/Mono, Right, Headphones
- Line In:
- 2 Unbalanced Line In Jacks
- In, Out Midi connectors - USB to Midi using the USB Device port
- Individual track assignment - 8 user definable MIDI Preset
- Type A (TO DEVICE) x 1: 2.0 Hi Speed
- Type B (TO HOST) x 1: 2.0 Hi Speed
- 15W x 2
- 100 mm x 2 Double Cone Speakers in Bass Reflex Box
- Power Supply:
- AC 100-240 V
- Power Consumption:
- 20 Watt
- 1,030 x 378 x 127 mm without music rest
- 11 kg
- Owner's Manual, Music Stand, Accessory DVD (It includes Video Manuals), AC Cable
- Expression/Volume Pedal (KORG EXP-2, KORG XVP-10)
- Damper Pedal (KORG DS-1H)
- Switch Pedal (KORG PS-1, PS-3)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear