Why Shop With Us?
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
We're Here for You
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Open-Box Nord Pedal Keys 27 Condition 1 - Minttrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
Open-Box Nord Pedal Keys 27 Condition 1 - Mint$2,199.12
- Free Shipping
- Flexible Financing
- Lowest Price
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Add a new dimension to your playing style.
To use it with a Nord C2 organ, just connect the MIDI on the Pedal Keys 27 to the Bass Pedal MIDI input on the C2 and activate the Bass section on the C2.
The long keys have a wooden finish and a length of 350 mm (13.8"), to facilitate the use of a proper toe-heel technique when playing. The short keys are colored gray in order to provide a better visibility even in a very dark environment.
The Pedal Key 27's range is from C2 to D4, MIDI notes 36 to 62. The Pedal Keys transmit on MIDI channel 3. The swell pedal is easily mounted on the top panel, providing you with a comfortable and direct access to this important functionality. The resistance of the pivotal travel of the pedal can be set by using two internal adjustment screws inside the pedal housing.
The swell pedal connects to the receiving unit with a fixed cable, with a ¼", 6,35 mm TRS stereo plug. The Pedal Keys 27 is very portable, the weight is only 34 lbs. (15.5 kg)
- Portable MIDI pedal board
- 27 Keys
- Swell pedal easilymounted on the top panel
- Lightweight and rugged aluminum chassis
- Wooden finish
- Designed for use with a Nord C2 organ, but works with any MIDI compatible equipment
Get more out of your synth rig!
Pedal Keys 27 Specifications:
- Range: C2 to D4 (MIDI note 36 to 62)
- Transmitting MIDI Channel: 3
- Swell pedal resistance: 10kÎ
- Swell pedal cable length: Approximately 78.7" (2,000mm)
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 41.5" x 12.6" x 24.4" (1055mm x 320mm x 620mm), (with the swell pedal mounted in place)
- Weight: 34lb. (15.5kg)
- Included accessories
- Assembly manual
- MIDI cable
- Power adapter, 9-Volt DC
- Optional accessories: Nord Pedal Keys soft case (sold separately)
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.