- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
AE-10 Aerophone Digital Wind Instrument
Condition 1 - Mint
- J45194 004000000 J45194004000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Roland Aerophone AE-10 is a trailblazing digital wind instrument that fuses traditional sax fingering with the flexible onboard tones you need to...Click To Read More About This Product
(Open Box) Digital wind instrument with traditional fingering and flexible onboard sounds.
- AE-10 Aerophone. Play anywhere and anytime with onboard speakers, battery power, and headphones.
- Roland AE-10 Aerophone. An all-new digital instrument with traditional sax fingering.
- Roland AE-10 Aerophone. A variety of realistic acoustic instruments and award-winning synths.
- A classical-style ensemble with the Roland AE-10 Aerophone and various acoustic wind instruments.
- A unique solo performance featuring the Roland AE-10 Aerophone with a DAW.
The Roland Aerophone AE-10 is a trailblazing digital wind instrument that fuses traditional sax fingering with the flexible onboard tones you need to address a broader set of performance parameters. Seasoned players will feel instantly at home with the familiar saxophone fingering system, responsive SuperNATURAL sounds, and a breath sensor that reacts like an acoustic horn.
The large sound selection recreates saxophone models from soprano to baritone, plus wind instruments like clarinet and trumpet, string instruments, and even synths. With built-in speakers, battery power capability, and DAW connectivity, the Roland Aerophone AE-10 is the versatile, play-anywhere choice that supports you in every musical scenario.
The Roland Aerophone AE-10 has a sensitive mouthpiece-mounted breath sensor that also functions as a bite sensor, allowing expressive techniques like vibrato and pitch. Whatever scenario you’re playing in, the Roland Aerophone AE-10 has the onboard digital sax sounds you need. Choose from alto, tenor, soprano, and baritone sax types that all respond just like their acoustic counterparts to your playing dynamics and articulation, thanks to Roland’s advanced SuperNATURAL modeling technology. Alongside individual sounds, you can pull off a seamless performance with the Full Range feature, switching between sax types by key range.
A Variety of Realistic Acoustic Instruments and Synths
AE-10 gives you a variety of additional acoustic instrument sounds like clarinet, flute, oboe, trumpet, violin, and more, all powered by Roland’s SuperNATURAL technology to faithfully match the behavior of the originals. Even ethnic instruments like shakuhachi and erhu are on hand, offering authentic pitch and tonal fluctuations that echo their acoustic counterparts. Once you’ve tried the individual sounds, you can create one-man ensembles by layering multiple wind instrument sounds with the Brass Section setting. The AE-10 is also packed with a selection of the latest synth sounds that are specially tailored for wind instrument performance with fully optimized breath control.
Onboard Speakers, Battery Power, and Headphones
Six AA batteries provide mobile power, and onboard monitor speakers deliver comfortable sound for intimate performing situations. You also have the ability to directly connect to a PA or amp for broader coverage, eliminating the need to use a mic. Playing sessions are even more fun when you connect to your smartphone via the Aerophone AE-10’s stereo mini jack and jam along with favorite songs.
Breath Control Brings Unique Expressive Possibilities to Your Music Productions
While the Roland Aerophone AE-10 is a powerful standalone instrument, it also lets you get creative with external gear. You can connect to your computer via USB to play soft synths and external MIDI sound modules through your DAW, with breath control providing a world of unique expression not possible with keyboard synthesizers.
- Digital wind instrument with flexible onboard sounds
- Fingering compatible with an acoustic saxophone
- Sensitive breath sensor with reed structure
- Roland’s proprietary SuperNATURAL sound technology
- Realistic and expressive saxophone sounds
- Wide variety of additional acoustic sounds
- Roland’s latest synth sounds on board, optimized for breath control
- Easy operation with display for selecting sounds and settings
- Onboard monitor speakers and headphones output
- Battery operation (6 x AA) for up to seven hours of continuous play
- Easy connection to computer DAW via USB
- Input for connecting a smartphone or music player
Extraordinary development in electronic wind instruments.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.