- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
BK-3 Backing Keyboard
Condition 1 - Mint Black
- H93001 004002000 H93001004002000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Perfect for solo entertainers and home hobbyists alike, the BK-3 Backing Keyboard brings a new level of performance to entry-level auto-accompaniment...Click To Read More About This Product
(Open Box) Portable keyboard with sophisticated backing tracks.
Perfect for solo entertainers and home hobbyists alike, the BK-3 Backing Keyboard brings a new level of performance to entry-level auto-accompaniment instruments. Featuring a wide range of quality onboard sounds and rhythms, song playback via USB memory, built-in speakers, and more, this portable, self-contained keyboard puts the power of a full ensemble under your fingertips. From one-person shows to social gatherings to personal practice, the BK-3 brings endless hours enjoyment for playing all musical styles. Available in black or white.
WIDE RANGE OF SOUNDS AND RHYTHMS ONBOARD
The BK-3 is filled with sounds and rhythms covering an extensive range of music genres from around the world, including Eastern Europe, Latin America, and Asia. There are over 850 tones and 50 drum kits built in, providing a universe of voices for melody playing and accompaniment. Compatibility with GM2, GS, and XG Lite formats ensures high-quality playback with Standard MIDI Files.
PLAY BACKING TRACKS AND RHYTHMS VIA USB MEMORY
The BK-3 can play a variety of external backing formats from optional USB memory, including WAV and MP3 audio, SMF, and Roland rhythms (BK, E, G, and VA series). Playback tempo and song key can easily be adjusted to suit your vocal range or performing needs, even with audio files. In addition, a Center Cancel function reduces the volume of vocals in commercial WAV/MP3 songs, ideal for karaoke singing and minus-one playing.
EASY AUDIO RECORDING
A dedicated front-panel button makes it simple to record audio directly to USB memory, allowing you to capture full-ensemble BK-3 performances any time you wish for self-evaluation and sharing with friends and family. Your recordings are saved as CD-quality WAV data, making it easy to transfer them to your computer for burning audio CDs.
ROLAND WIRELESS CONNECT FOR IPHONE AND IPAD
Compatibility with Roland Wireless Connect allows BK-3 players to communicate with an Apple iPhone or iPad over a wireless network via the optional WNA1100-RL Wireless USB Adapter. There are a number of fun, free iOS apps available, including Air Recorder for capturing BK-3 audio to your iPhone, and Lyrics Viewer for displaying SMF song lyrics on your iPad. And with Show Your Music, you can create video clips of your music performances and share them on your favorite social networks!
- Portable, self-contained keyboard with built-in sound system
- High-quality sounds, rhythms, and Music Assistants
- Comfortable, intuitive user interface
- Compatible with music rhythms from Roland's BK, E, G, and VA series
- Play a variety of backing formats (SMF, MP3, WAV, and rhythms) and record performances with optional USB memory
- Roland Wireless Connect capability for cable-free communication with iPhone and iPad; free iOS apps available for music sharing, lyrics display, and more
- Available in black or white finish
Order today and entertain at home or at your solo show.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.